Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Nonfat Yogurt Blueberry uploaded by Rocio S.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.

4-6 oz (170g) cups/1.5 lb (680g).

4 pack. see more...

Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Foodie Expert
I never used to like dannon yogurt, but the fruit on the bottom yogurt is excellent. I especially love the blueberry. It has a nice balance of fruit and yogurt, is pretty easy to find in all sorts of stores and is satisfying as a snack or as breakfast.
Helen E.
Helen E.
New York
I am very picky about my yogurt and this is the only one I will eat. My all time favorite. It's not too sweet and not too fruity. Balances out fruit and dairy perfectly. I like the mix the fruit and the yogurt together.
Yae-Jee H.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Dislike these yogurt cups mainly due to the fruit on the bottom. The fruit is way too sweet so I ended up just eating the top portion (yogurt) and throwing out the bottom fruit part completely. Wouldnt buy this again.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy! One of the best Yogurts. Always sweet, satisfying, and never disappoints. Blueberry is my favorite, but they have many other flavors as well.
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Non expensive I always have these in my fridge. Perfect for a late night snack, or breakfast on the go. In most stores
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this nonfat yogurt and the blueberry flavors. It's the perfect intensity of flavor and tastes natural
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
This is the best yogurt, a personal favourite of mine. Its sweet and the blueberries make it amazing.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
My family loves fruit yogurts. I buy this when on sale. I switch between a few brands hen on sale.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Neptune
love these they have a great taste. I like the blueberries on the bottom it's kinda like a smoothie. I bought them at wegmans they are very affordable and different than typical yogurts. I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so I prefer this
KaHillarie P.
KaHillarie P.
Foodie Expert
I love the fruit that's added in this yogurt it really makes it that much more delicious. The strawberry one is my favorite of this. I usually buy mine from Walmart and it's pretty affordable and something light for breakfast or a snack.