BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Iraida T.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
these are sooo good. plus they're low fat and strawberry banana.. who can go wrong with that flavor I love that flavor in anything. its affordable, healthy due to it being low fat. not much calories. I would recommend it to eat for a quick snack when youre on the go.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Strawberry Bananna is my fav yogurt I love it and the kids do too.. it's like a one flavor please all! I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger but I'm sure they have them anywhere. I will buy much more because everyone loves it
Terri B.
Terri B.
Foodie Expert
We LOVE this yogurt. It's our go to yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is yummy! It's creamy and delicious. Definitely recommend. I eat this for my breakfast.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat, they love it and can't wait to get to the fruit in the bottom, they think it's a little surprise
Yecenia S.
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy love this stuff. Taste so good. I could really eat this all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner. My got to snack. Yum yum yum in my tummy
Megan A.
Megan A.
Harper, IA
Was very good, I limed the fruit, added an extra yummyness to it. The fruit was kind of soggy, but overall was delicious!
Kayden B.
Kayden B.
I loved this yogurt and it was good for my health so I think it would be good for other people too it was good
Jabresha N.
Jabresha N.
Philadelphia,pa
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt. And I think it's always on sale. Definitely affordable and I was satisfied with my purchase
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
First time buying these... Not bad love that there was real fruit chunks at the bottom and yogurt was delish!
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
One of my favorite yogurts, and flavored. Very smooth and not too sweet, very cheap and great for the price
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.