BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Strawberry Bananna is my fav yogurt I love it and the kids do too.. it's like a one flavor please all! I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger but I'm sure they have them anywhere. I will buy much more because everyone loves it
Betsy W.
This yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have ever had. I really love to have this as a snack or take it with my lunch!
Daniela D.
It serves to eliminate anxiety and its taste is pleasant.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
First time buying these... Not bad love that there was real fruit chunks at the bottom and yogurt was delish!
Paula P.
Arnold
It tastes great.  It is just the right amount per package.  The price is right even when it is not on sale.  This is the only brand I will buy.
Terri B.
We LOVE this yogurt. It's our go to yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is yummy! It's creamy and delicious. Definitely recommend. I eat this for my breakfast.
Stephany C.
Simpsonville, SC
The only kind of yogurt I eat is fruit on the bottom! I like having the bits of fruit and not just the flavor of fruit. Dannon is my favorite brand!
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
Yummy yummy love this stuff. Taste so good. I could really eat this all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner. My got to snack. Yum yum yum in my tummy
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat, they love it and can't wait to get to the fruit in the bottom, they think it's a little surprise
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could live out of this I would they are so creamy and yummy its hard for me to only have one its a perfect dessert in a cup.
Daniela D.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.