BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Stephany C.
Simpsonville, SC
The only kind of yogurt I eat is fruit on the bottom! I like having the bits of fruit and not just the flavor of fruit. Dannon is my favorite brand!
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I eat these for breakfast sometimes. Dannon's fruit on the bottom is not too sweet and as long as you mix it well, it gets very smooth and balanced.
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
Yummy yummy love this stuff. Taste so good. I could really eat this all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner. My got to snack. Yum yum yum in my tummy
Alexis S.
I don't typically eat yogurt, but I use this to make smoothies, and it is super yummy! The yogurt has a nice consistency and isn't too heavy.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat, they love it and can't wait to get to the fruit in the bottom, they think it's a little surprise
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite yogurt!!! Im definitely not big on yogurt so this impressed me alot!! I eat them in the morning or for a quick snack
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could live out of this I would they are so creamy and yummy its hard for me to only have one its a perfect dessert in a cup.
Megan A.
Harper, IA
Was very good, I limed the fruit, added an extra yummyness to it. The fruit was kind of soggy, but overall was delicious!
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
My all time favorite yogurt. Also love to mix up this yogurt and throw it in the freezer for a sweet treat thats healthy
Betsy W.
This yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have ever had. I really love to have this as a snack or take it with my lunch!
Daniela D.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.