Add a Photo

#689 in Yogurt
Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the best flavor and brand. I will not buy another brand when purchasing this type of yogurt.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

es delicioso y no contiene demasiadas calorías, ayuda a la digestión al contener fruta
jennifer D.
jennifer D.

es un yogurt sano me gustan los sabores me hace sentir que estoy comiendo bien saludable y que no estoy rompiendo mi dieta
Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI

My mom and I have recently decided to start eating a lot healthier, and at the market she picked up this brand. The other day I decided to give them a shot, and I really liked it! With some yogurts I find that they have a weird texture or don't taste quite right (the low fat ones) but this one made me feel that I was eating something unhealthy. The flavor is settle and not overbearing, but it is not dull in taste either! I really do love this yogurt, and I recommend it to anyone who loves the food as much as I do!
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA

This is My favorite flavor of yogurt and Dannon is one of my favorite brands of yogurt.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH

My all time favorite yogurt. Also love to mix up this yogurt and throw it in the freezer for a sweet treat thats healthy
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

One of my favorite yogurts, and flavored. Very smooth and not too sweet, very cheap and great for the price
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA

Good stuff. It's a classic. My daughter loves these for breakfast. alksdmflakasldkfmlakdalkdfmalkefml,mlkm
esther f.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY

this is the only yogurt i will eat and it has to be strawberry love this i mix the bottom and i just love how creamy it is and my taste buds love it as well my husband also love this yogurt we buy packs at our local shoprite we look for someone working in that area and ask for a box weekly the bring some from stock and off we go.
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny

I eat these for breakfast sometimes. Dannon's fruit on the bottom is not too sweet and as long as you mix it well, it gets very smooth and balanced.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.

Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY

I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.

Join Now