Add a Photo

By DANNON
#761 in Yogurt
Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Iraida T.
bronx, NY
May 21, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
these are sooo good. plus they're low fat and strawberry banana.. who can go wrong with that flavor I love that flavor in anything. its affordable, healthy due to it being low fat. not much calories. I would recommend it to eat for a quick snack when youre on the go.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
May 30, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
Strawberry Bananna is my fav yogurt I love it and the kids do too.. it's like a one flavor please all! I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger but I'm sure they have them anywhere. I will buy much more because everyone loves it
Terri B.
Terri B.
May 3, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
We LOVE this yogurt. It's our go to yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is yummy! It's creamy and delicious. Definitely recommend. I eat this for my breakfast.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL
May 12, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
This is the only yogurt my kids will eat, they love it and can't wait to get to the fruit in the bottom, they think it's a little surprise
Yecenia S.
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
June 6, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
Yummy yummy love this stuff. Taste so good. I could really eat this all day. Breakfast lunch and dinner. My got to snack. Yum yum yum in my tummy
Megan A.
Megan A.
Harper, IA
May 10, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
Was very good, I limed the fruit, added an extra yummyness to it. The fruit was kind of soggy, but overall was delicious!
Kayden B.
Kayden B.
June 14, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
I loved this yogurt and it was good for my health so I think it would be good for other people too it was good
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
First time buying these... Not bad love that there was real fruit chunks at the bottom and yogurt was delish!
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I eat these for breakfast sometimes. Dannon's fruit on the bottom is not too sweet and as long as you mix it well, it gets very smooth and balanced.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
My mom and I have recently decided to start eating a lot healthier, and at the market she picked up this brand. The other day I decided to give them a shot, and I really liked it! With some yogurts I find that they have a weird texture or don't taste quite right (the low fat ones) but this one made me feel that I was eating something unhealthy. The flavor is settle and not overbearing, but it is not dull in taste either! I really do love this yogurt, and I recommend it to anyone who loves the food as much as I do!
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.