Add a Photo

By DANNON
#845 in Yogurt
Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.
Daniela D.

It serves to eliminate anxiety and its taste is pleasant.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adeeba H.
Adeeba H.

It would be a much better product if the fruit were mixed into the yogurt (my personal opinion). It's basically the same as other yogurts, but it's not my most frequently purchased brand.
Terri B.
Terri B.

We LOVE this yogurt. It's our go to yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is yummy! It's creamy and delicious. Definitely recommend. I eat this for my breakfast.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Simpsonville, SC

The only kind of yogurt I eat is fruit on the bottom! I like having the bits of fruit and not just the flavor of fruit. Dannon is my favorite brand!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I don't typically eat yogurt, but I use this to make smoothies, and it is super yummy! The yogurt has a nice consistency and isn't too heavy.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, FL

This is the only yogurt my kids will eat, they love it and can't wait to get to the fruit in the bottom, they think it's a little surprise
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite yogurt!!! Im definitely not big on yogurt so this impressed me alot!! I eat them in the morning or for a quick snack
Megan A.
Megan A.
Harper, IA

Was very good, I limed the fruit, added an extra yummyness to it. The fruit was kind of soggy, but overall was delicious!
Betsy W.
Betsy W.

This yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have ever had. I really love to have this as a snack or take it with my lunch!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Calera, AL

Definitely my favorite yogurt and for some reason I'm very picky when it comes to yogurt. Great taste and texture.

Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY

I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.

Join Now