BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
this is the only yogurt i will eat and it has to be strawberry love this i mix the bottom and i just love how creamy it is and my taste buds love it as well my husband also love this yogurt we buy packs at our local shoprite we look for someone working in that area and ask for a box weekly the bring some from stock and off we go.
Iraida T.
bronx, NY
these are sooo good. plus they're low fat and strawberry banana.. who can go wrong with that flavor I love that flavor in anything. its affordable, healthy due to it being low fat. not much calories. I would recommend it to eat for a quick snack when youre on the go.
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Strawberry Bananna is my fav yogurt I love it and the kids do too.. it's like a one flavor please all! I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger but I'm sure they have them anywhere. I will buy much more because everyone loves it
Jeanne M.
DeKalb
My go to yogurt for snacking.  Taste is smooth delicious.  I eat is because it is healthy, but I love it because it tastes good.  Also helps that the price is always right.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
My mom and I have recently decided to start eating a lot healthier, and at the market she picked up this brand. The other day I decided to give them a shot, and I really liked it! With some yogurts I find that they have a weird texture or don't taste quite right (the low fat ones) but this one made me feel that I was eating something unhealthy. The flavor is settle and not overbearing, but it is not dull in taste either! I really do love this yogurt, and I recommend it to anyone who loves the food as much as I do!
Adeeba H.
It would be a much better product if the fruit were mixed into the yogurt (my personal opinion). It's basically the same as other yogurts, but it's not my most frequently purchased brand.
Daniela D.
It serves to eliminate anxiety and its taste is pleasant.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paula P.
Arnold
It tastes great.  It is just the right amount per package.  The price is right even when it is not on sale.  This is the only brand I will buy.
Terri B.
We LOVE this yogurt. It's our go to yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is yummy! It's creamy and delicious. Definitely recommend. I eat this for my breakfast.
Crystalyn G.
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I have eaten this brand and flavor since I was a kid, I love the flavor and the whole chunks of fruit. Very good!
Daniela D.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.