Add a Photo

By DANNON
#798 in Yogurt
Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.
Daniela D.
It serves to eliminate anxiety and its taste is pleasant.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adeeba H.
Adeeba H.
It would be a much better product if the fruit were mixed into the yogurt (my personal opinion). It's basically the same as other yogurts, but it's not my most frequently purchased brand.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Simpsonville, SC
Feb. 4, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
The only kind of yogurt I eat is fruit on the bottom! I like having the bits of fruit and not just the flavor of fruit. Dannon is my favorite brand!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I don't typically eat yogurt, but I use this to make smoothies, and it is super yummy! The yogurt has a nice consistency and isn't too heavy.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
My favorite yogurt!!! Im definitely not big on yogurt so this impressed me alot!! I eat them in the morning or for a quick snack
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
This yogurt is by far the best yogurt I have ever had. I really love to have this as a snack or take it with my lunch!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Calera, AL
Definitely my favorite yogurt and for some reason I'm very picky when it comes to yogurt. Great taste and texture.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
A classic yogurt snack. The fruit on the bottom yogurts are pretty good, they are light and refreshing.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best flavor and brand. I will not buy another brand when purchasing this type of yogurt.
esther f.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom Strawberry Banana 6 oz; 170 g
this is the only yogurt i will eat and it has to be strawberry love this i mix the bottom and i just love how creamy it is and my taste buds love it as well my husband also love this yogurt we buy packs at our local shoprite we look for someone working in that area and ask for a box weekly the bring some from stock and off we go.
Is not too sweet!!!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY
I really don't like sweet fruit yogurt i try my best to stay away from products that are sweet. can anyone help! are these really sweet? i really want to know they usually on sale at my local supermarket. they look so good just to afraid that they would be to sweet and they are going to go to waste in fridge.