Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry uploaded by Aida G.Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela M.
Blue Bell
I love these yogurts. Have always gotten these starting as a child. Blue berry, strawberry and peach are great flavors. Berries don't have a weird texture and it's good having real berries instead of artificial coloring
Kayla D.
Inwood
I buys these at stop & shop when they have the deal 10 for 10. I always buy the flavors strawberry and strawberry & banana. Those are my favorites. I like them because they have the fruit on the bottom.
Nia R.
Flavorful, affordable and healthy. I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so this is a regular product eaten in my home. I love it and the strawberry on the bottom. Wonderful sweet addition to my breakfast meal or as a snack during the day.
Michelle P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been a long time fan of Dannon Fruit on the Bottom for decades. I love the sweetness of the fruit to mix in with the unflavored yogurt on top. It's smooth and delicious. Unfortunately, with all the newer brands popping up I find it hard to find a store to buy this classic. Blueberry and strawberry are my favorite flavors.
sarah o.
I love this yogurt! I love the pieces of strawberry on the bottom, it is a great added bonus to the yogurt! If you like strawberry yogurt, you'll love this brand! I give it to my child and he loves it as well! You could add some oat crunch to it or something, and make it like a parfait!
Rachael B.
Wiscasset
One of my favorite yogurts! I love strawberry yogurt, but the real strawberries in the bottom are fantastic with the vanilla yogurt. A great product and good value. This is one of the only products like this that I know of. I would definitely recommend this product to others,
Venkatesha R.
Amazing taste. Something that my wife loves to have daily. We have been using this product for years. It's affordable and available in stores. There are a couple of flavors too like - Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Lemon . Our fav is strawberry
Janelle G.
The only yogurt I can eat and enjoy the taste. It makes me feel healthy when I eat it!! It taste great and not at all expensive so it's a win-win situation. I buy a couple every time I go grocery shopping. I will continue to buy so long as it taste good.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
I love these yogurts! They're so creamy and rich! Very affordable! They seek singleones at Walmart! And low on calories! The strawberry ones are my favorite! Ill definitely keep buying them every week!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
This takes me back! I used to eat these everyday when I dormed in college! Strawberry flavored anything was the way to go! It's so delicious and it's got real fruit in the bottom. It's verry affordable and I absolutely would buy again.