Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Raspberry uploaded by Kelsi T.Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Raspberry uploaded by darleen r.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Raspberry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Jennifer D.
Omg these are amazing! If you love fruit and yogurt you will most certainly like these! I remember I used to get these a lot as a kid and they were pretty satisfying and sweet without being super sugary! I love Dannon products because they always taste fresh and like actually fruit even the yogurts that don't have the fruit on the bottom. I like how they taste more natural compared to some other yogurts I have tried, some having a slightly sourness to them I wasn't so found of.
Denis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Before trying this bottom fruit yogurt I used to hate yogurt this one is amazing, I love getting it at my local supermarket that have good sales sometimes at 10 for $5.00 it will not last a week in my house, my favorite is strawberry
Nicole O.
West Allis
I enjoy the cannon fruit on the bottom low fat yogurt! I always catch it at the local grocery store on sale.  It tastes better than any other yogurt I have tried.  I enjoy the small but filling pieces of fruit on the bottom that is just enough when mixed with the yogurt.  This is my top choice of yogurt when at the store.  The flavor is like eating fresh raspberries right off the bush!
pallavi a.
I am a big yogurt eater and I enjoy trying new flavors and brands all the time. I was pretty excited to try this Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt because it sounded good... The consistency of this yogurt was not the best. At first glance, it appears to be pretty thick, but once you mix in the fruit it becomes a little too thin for my taste.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I love fruit on the bottom yogurt, it's the best! I feel like I'm cheating on my diet with a treat like this but I'm not! It fits right in as part of a balanced diet. The flavor is great and the nutrition fits right in with what I need.
Joezi E.
Fresno
I quit eating Activia for a couple of months & just started back today. I was very disappointed in the flavor, it was bitter & no vanilla taste at all. I used to eat the yogurt every day but will not anymore. I think it was a big mistake to change the flavor & they will lose me as a customer. As a matter of fact I have recently tried Greek Goddess yogurt & that is what I will be eating from now on. Bye-bye Dannon.
paige b.
Ugh these are my favorite! I'm not super crazy about yogurt but this one is definitely one of the best ones i have ever eaten. The fruit at the bottom makes it kind of fun to eat because you can mix it up on your own and the raspberry does a really good job of covering up the twangy taste of yogurt. Yummy!
Doris W.
I really enjoy eating this yogurt and would recommend it. My favorite is Strawberry and Peach. It's creamy and delicious. I've bought this at Kroger and Food City but I think all grocery stores should carry it.
Alondra C.
I love love love the flavor combination , before you even mix the fruit it taste just like plain vanilla . I have repeatedly use this and it gets better each time . Not only is it a good flavor but also an amazing valuable , I buy almost every time . It's Yum Yum Yum !!!
Lisa B.
Love the fruit on the bottom! It adds excellent flavor and texture. These are an excellent snack or addition to your daily lunch or breakfast. Raspberry is probably one of my favorite flavors along with peach. Highly recommend these to others!