BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Mixed Berry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free. see more...

Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
When I was pregnant with my twins I craved this yogurt it's so yum especially with the fruit on the bottom and it's not pricy! If you like to save money you can usually find coupons for this brand as well.
Breia L.
Walden, NY
I've always liked berries and yogurt mixed together, they make for a great easy breakfast. This brand is definitely one of my go to's when it comes to yogurt as I am quite picky. I was pleasantly surprised with the creamy yummy taste.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This is a very good yugort. Good taste, healthy and nutritional. It's good to eat on breakfast, snack and anytime of the day. My favorite is strawberry. Highly recommend it!
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
Absolutely wonderful! It's light and smooth. Very creamy and easy to eat on the go! You get your money's worth if not more! I would definitely suggest trying it!
Aishat O.
Dannons Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Yogurt Mixed Berry is extremely tasteful. Though the yogurt itself is a little bitter, the fruit at the bottom are a really good addition & a fun treat at the end.
Maredith H.
Chicopee, MA
My favorite yogurt is the Cannon Fruit on The Bottom Low-fat Mixed Berry Yogurt. It is so smooth and tastes delicious. I feel like I'm treating myself when I eat it, it's that good!
Kari M.
My absolute favorite yogurt ever! I enjoyed fruit on the bottom as a kid and so glad I could find it again! My only issue is anytime I go shopping they seem to always be out of this one. So if it's in stock get it!!
Stephanie M.
I enjoy all of the Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Flavors. This Berry one is so good and so is the Peach flavor. It tastes so fresh and I like how you get a decent amount of protein in each cup. The price is very reasonable and this is great for a meal or for a snack.
lori u.
We have been eating these for years. My kids prefer them to the kids yogurts and they love to mix their fruit that is on the bottom! The mixed berry is great as well as the cherry and the pineapple
Tk K.
My go to yogurt. I always buy Dannon. I love the fruit on the bottom, its not too sweet. the Greek yogurt is my favorite. I recommend anyone to try this brand, you will not be disappointed.