Add a Photo

By DANNON
#844 in Yogurt
Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Mixed Berry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I enjoy all of the Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Flavors. This Berry one is so good and so is the Peach flavor. It tastes so fresh and I like how you get a decent amount of protein in each cup. The price is very reasonable and this is great for a meal or for a snack.
Kari M.
Kari M.

My absolute favorite yogurt ever! I enjoyed fruit on the bottom as a kid and so glad I could find it again! My only issue is anytime I go shopping they seem to always be out of this one. So if it's in stock get it!!
Tk K.
Tk K.

My go to yogurt. I always buy Dannon. I love the fruit on the bottom, its not too sweet. the Greek yogurt is my favorite. I recommend anyone to try this brand, you will not be disappointed.
Frankie W.
Frankie W.

I'm not a huge fan of yogurt in general. But this yogurt had a pleasant taste to it thanks to the addition of the fresh fruit at the bottom. One of the only yogurts I'll buy now!
Marlene H.
Marlene H.

This is my favorite Dannon yogurt it taste so good and plus it's healthy which is a good thing. This is my go to yogurt and they're very affordable I recommend to try!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Ridgewood, NY

Yogurt.. I love yogurt. And these are great because the fruit is not mixed with the yogurt .. you can eat it separately or you can mix it if you like
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

My family prefers Dannon yogurt over the other leading brands. The kids love the danimals, I love the strawberry fruit on the bottom.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

Fruit on the bottom yogurt is the BEST! I love the taste of Dannon and the fact that its available almost everywhere
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI

LOVE this yogurt. It taste so fresh and yummy. My kids even eat this up. I will not buy another type again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, TN

I love how filling this yogurt is, especially when you know you have eaten a healthy breakfast or snack

Join Now