BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Lemon, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Geltain, Pectin, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color), Vitamin D3, Citric Acid. Contains Active Yogurt Cultures.

Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
Great tasting yogurt , i have bough the other flavors and this one taste great , i really recommend it , it first i thought it was sour but it wasnt , i bought it at a fine fare store, this yogurt seems healthy enough to recommend to any of my family members
Melissa S.
Palmyra , PA
These are my husbands favorite. Good variety of flavors. I usually buy when they are on sale. My kids like the dannon pouches. They are sometimes hard to find and usually only buy them on sale because they are expensive and you only get four in a box
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I prefer other brands more then this one, it's not bad I just don't like the texture as much as the others. I like the fruit in it, Very tasty and it's good for a quick breakfast. Also makes a great snack when I was pregnant.
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love the taste of specific ones. It's very creamy and the fruit at the bottom is just the added touch I need for my yogurt. I get mine from Kroger. It's very healthy. My whole family loves them so much.
Juanita B.
All these flavors are Bomb!!!!! It has a lot of fruit at the bottom and it's an amazing, healthy snack that both adults and children can enjoy! Perfect. My store has them now for 2 for .88
jazmine s.
this yogurt is great for anyone fruit at the bottom of the cup taste really fresh doesn't have that fake yogurt taste others do and really affordable in most of the stores near me they are mostly always on sell.
I love this yogurt with the fruit on the bottom. It's light and the fruit helps with the flavor if you don't care for yogurt. It's very healthy, great on the go breakfast in the morning. Great for a snack during the midday.
Sadie J.
Yessssss! I love these! This flavor is great, although it's certainly not a true lemon flavor (think lemon pie filling instead) I wasn't expecting a true lemon flavor and I really like the sweetness that this flavoring added to the yogurt
Liceny Z.
This is such an amazing yogurt because it has different kinds of fruits. The taste is amazing and it's not expensive the price is worth it! I usually eat this as a snack and I would definitely recommend it! Because my son enjoys it too.
Elizabeth S.
I love that the fruit is at the bottom gives us the option on how we want to distribute throughout the yogurt. Its very affordable the kids love it. It has an amazing flavor! Its a must have.