GroceryDairyDannon
Dannon Fruit On The Bottom Cherry Yogurt

Dannon® Fruit On The Bottom Cherry Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, cherries, water, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, natural flavor, pectin, black carrot juice concentrate (for color), malic acid, calcium citrate, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Who reads nutritional labels on everything they buy? I know I do.
Start your review of Dannon® Fruit On The Bottom Cherry Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
So good! I really enjoy the fruit on the bottom because it's like an extra little treat. The flavor is great, the yogurt is creamy the only down side is the carbs for such a small container, otherwise it's great. Would recommend.
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
This is my fav yogurt. love how the fruit is at bittom and muc it up. tastes great n is filling
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This isn't my favorite yogurt but it is very good. Lots of flavors to choose from. Almost always a sale on these which is a plus
Kaylee T.
Xenia, OH
I have bought this product multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and always tastes good. I also have tried the different flavors and have never been disappointed by them.
Jessica C.
I love Dannon yogurt. Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowder Yogurt Cherry is delicious. It is filled and makes a great snack or lunch. I love being able to mix my own fruit into my yogurt.
member-037973922
I eat this all the time. The kids and I love the fruit on the bottom.. so good
I eat this all the time. The kids and I love the fruit on the bottom.. so good
Judith B.
So good! Definitely my favorite yogurt!!! I am not a vig fan of yogurt with out a bunch of stuff in it but I can actually eat this.
Honeywell D.
North Pole
I love this yoguurt!!! Great favor and I feel like I am doing my body a big favor by eating this healthy too!
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Delicious yogurt, wish there was more flavor that didn't have strawberry, raspberry or blackberry in them as I am extremely allergic so my choices are very limited....aside from that, it's fantastic!
Kimberly W.
cumberland, MD
Love, love, love this yogurt. It's truly my favorite brand and the 'fruit on the bottom' is the best of the best! There aren't so many calories as to have to worry and fret over it. Believe me, it's so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...