BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, cherries, water, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, natural flavor, pectin, black carrot juice concentrate (for color), malic acid, calcium citrate, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Jamie L.
san antonio
I  love the strawberry and peach yogurts. My kids really enjoy them with their school lunches. I always get these because they're a great price and i can always count on the flavor to be awesome and fresh. Will definitely buy these again and again! :)
Kimberly W.
cumberland, MD
Love, love, love this yogurt. It's truly my favorite brand and the 'fruit on the bottom' is the best of the best! There aren't so many calories as to have to worry and fret over it.
Believe me, it's so worth it.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I agree that this is a good tasting yogurt, but it still has 1.5g of fat in each little container. The only Dannon with no fat or true low fat is Dannon's Light and Fit, or 0 fat yogurt. These labels can be misleading if you don't really get into reading the nutritional label.
Kaylee T.
I have bought this product multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and always tastes good. I also have tried the different flavors and have never been disappointed by them.
Jessica C.
I love Dannon yogurt. Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Lowder Yogurt Cherry is delicious. It is filled and makes a great snack or lunch. I love being able to mix my own fruit into my yogurt.
Brooke F.
Willow Spring, NC
Delicious yogurt, wish there was more flavor that didn't have strawberry, raspberry or blackberry in them as I am extremely allergic so my choices are very limited....aside from that, it's fantastic!
Karyn W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is the only yogurt I can eat. Love the taste and the fruit amount is just perfect for the size. The consistency is thick and creamy combined with the fruit chunks makes it worthwhile to eat all by itself with nothing to add.
Mariana L.
Ótimo pra complementar no café dá manhã, os pedacinhos de frutas dá um sabor dando um toque a mais! Compro sempre pra incluir em minha refeição!
Carol p.
Bath, MI
Dannon fruit yogurt with fruit on the bottom is a delicious product, it's smooth and creamy and the fruit is fresh tasting to, give it a try.
Chrissy P.
Fredericksburg
Love yogurt and especially cherry, this is great because it has full chunks of cherries. You just mix up and every bite has great flavor.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Who reads nutritional labels on everything they buy? I know I do.