Dannon® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by Rocio S.

BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, corn starch, blueberries, contains less than 1% kosher gelatin, natural flavors, pectin, fruit and vegetable juice (for color), calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Rhonda C.
I love Dannon Yogurt with fruit on the bottom. The taste is Awesome. After you mix it up it is so creamy and fruity. Yogurt is very good for you. I should eat more because it's so good and healthy for you. Cherry and Blueberry is my favorite. I would recommend this yogurt to anyone that likes yogurt. I will rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
Love this stuff. The texture and consistency is my favorite out of all the yogurt brands. I usually get it at Walmart or my local grocery store. I always keep this in my fridge because it's a great quick breakfast, packed with whole blueberries and awesome flavor.
Kate B.
Neptune
love these they have a great taste. I like the blueberries on the bottom it's kinda like a smoothie. I bought them at wegmans they are very affordable and different than typical yogurts. I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt so I prefer this
Lexie G.
San jose, CA
I got a whole box of this yogurt to eat after my surgery because I was told to eat soft foods. This yogurt doesn't even taste like yogurt. The flavor seems quite artificial and the texture can be grainy at times. Overall I don't recommend.
Ema P.
Instead of having a piece of blueberry cheesecake, I gladly settle for Dannon nonfat blueberry yogurt! So rich and creamy in flavor! Satisfies that sweet tooth without any of the guilt! Blueberries are so good and good for me!
Nichole D.
Crown Point
These things are a great deal and are delicious! 69 cents for individuals and around 2 dollars for a four pack cant be beat! No artifacial tastes and fruit make for a healthy, delicious snack!
CHRISTINA G.
I like Dannon Fruit on the Bottom over of the brands with fruit on the bottom because they have the most fruit. This brand is creamy, but not thick or runny. The portion size is fair considering the price. It's pretty much a staple in our refrigerator.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This yogurt is tasty without being overly sweet. If you are a fan of yogurts with fruit in it you will enjoy this one and it's good in price. The juice with the fruit makes the yogurt sweeter because it's a plain one
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I never used to like dannon yogurt, but the fruit on the bottom yogurt is excellent. I especially love the blueberry. It has a nice balance of fruit and yogurt, is pretty easy to find in all sorts of stores and is satisfying as a snack or as breakfast.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Dislike these yogurt cups mainly due to the fruit on the bottom. The fruit is way too sweet so I ended up just eating the top portion (yogurt) and throwing out the bottom fruit part completely. Wouldnt buy this again.