BY DANNON #77 in Bottled Water

Mallory B.
Natural and fluoride should not go together. Fluoride in water is not necessary at all. Your body is not suppose to intake fluoride. It literally dumbs you down and can cause calcification to important glands in your brain. Fluoride at the dentist is different and sits on your teeth for only your teeth to absorb. Avoid unnecessary fluoride! Educate yourself!
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hey everyone!!!

I think Dannon Natural Spring Water Fluoridated is not so great I say this because my nephew asked if it was flavor water because it had a cartoon guy on it and I sa no and he didn't want it so it was a waste for me to buy it if no one will drink it and This is my honest opinion
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These waters are great for lunches and field trips or emergency kits for kids. They are decent size and don't add to much weight. The flouride is only meant to be there if you don't have it in you tapwater or your children don't get enough you its not a harmful amount and helps protect teeth and gums.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
We have a few cases in our disaster kit at home and I always make sure we have plenty stocked in our fridge. It's delicious and handy plus I love the fact it's fluorinated. When I was growing up our own water supply was fluorinated. It's a shame that changed.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Absolutely not. Fluoride is not made to ingest. that's why they make special tooth paste for kids who are too young to understand they cant swallow it. I will never ever give this to my child or any other child for that matter.
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
This is great really good for the kids at sporting events we keep our fridge stocked full of this brand the kids even like to drink it when there at home I would recommend this product to everyone tastes great
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
Fluoride is great for your teeth, but it isn't supposed to be put in your body! Water should not contain fluoride, unless you are going to use this as mouthwash. Please don't put this in your body!
Shauna G.
Amesbury, MA
I'm not a huge fan. I think these waters taste a little funny. But the kids LOVE them! They're totally able to drink a full case in a day, and hadn't complained once!
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like Dasani brand but I will never ever buy this. Fluoride is a neuro toxin and is in no way healthy for anyone. I can't believe that it is still added to water.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
My kids love this water is perfect for sports training, a little too small for me I would have to drink two of them but perfect for any kids I would prefer them .
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Did your kids enjoy it?
Roxanne F.
Clarksville , TN
What other flavors does it come in?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Was the fluoride your incentive to purchase this water ?