BY DANNON

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Dannon Fat Free Plain Yogurt 32 oz see more...

Jean H.
Montgomery
This is the only yogurt I'll eat. It is consistently high quality and I love the way plain yogurt tastes! If I want to I can mix my own fruit, granola, nuts, whatever I want in it.  I can also make my own Greek Yogurt with it by draining it partway (or end up with "cream cheese" if I drain too much!).

You could do that with any plain yogurt, I suppose, but if there isn't any Dannon Fat Free, I'm going home sad and empty-handed.
Fatima A.
I love this yogurt! It’s so good, it goes with everything. If I make lassi it tastes great and blends well with milk too. The fat free doesn’t even taste different than the real thing. I really like it
Trisha P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great yogurt for smoothies and parfaits! You can also use it for your recipes. The expiration date is typically a decent amount of time in the future which is helpful for small house holds. Very affordable as well.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I find that it's a good yogurt at the grocery store. It's creamy and tangy. I personally like to put it in smoothies, eat it with fruits and granola, or eat it with honey or sweetened condensed milk or a little bit of sugar. It's really great to have plain yogurt because you can control how much sugar goes in. I prefer other brands over this but there's nothing wrong with this one in particular.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
This is my natural yogurt base for all my dressings. It's a great alternative to mayo-based dressings like RANCH. It's my favorite so finding a healthier alternative has been great. The price is good for the size of the serving. And just like old times at grandmas, it's nice to have an extra container after to store left-overs in the fridge.
Manasa V.
My husband loves this yogurt. We purchase this regularly, every week I should say. Great value for money and good taste. It isn't flavored so it is pretty good health wise as well. Non-fat and non-flavored. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to eat healthily.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Great taste and very healthy... its consistency is thick which is good and can be used for making many dishes . It's full of flavors with creamy texture make your food so delicious. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Rupali P.
I buy this all the time for all my cooking needs. From my babies to my husband we all love it. It's taste great with little bit of honey and fresh fruits. Top it off with some granola for extra crunch. I buy this at least once a week!
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
My favorite plain yogurt! I use it when making Spanokopitas for a dip. I love it with cucumbers and all sorts of things! Great value! Great taste. All around great yogurt. I was raised on this stuff.
Gabriela V.
I enjoy making my own fruit flavored yogurt with the Dannon Plain Yogurt I love that you can add a lot less sugar than the pre made flavored yogurts. It's pretty affordable and there are millions of things to do with it