BY DANNON

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Dannon Fat Free Plain Yogurt 32 oz see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
Again don't have a review for this but my mum likes it. Plain is great for fruit smoothies or just a snack.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I find that it's a good yogurt at the grocery store. It's creamy and tangy. I personally like to put it in smoothies, eat it with fruits and granola, or eat it with honey or sweetened condensed milk or a little bit of sugar. It's really great to have plain yogurt because you can control how much sugar goes in. I prefer other brands over this but there's nothing wrong with this one in particular.
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
This is my natural yogurt base for all my dressings. It's a great alternative to mayo-based dressings like RANCH. It's my favorite so finding a healthier alternative has been great. The price is good for the size of the serving. And just like old times at grandmas, it's nice to have an extra container after to store left-overs in the fridge.
Manasa V.
Manasa V.
My husband loves this yogurt. We purchase this regularly, every week I should say. Great value for money and good taste. It isn't flavored so it is pretty good health wise as well. Non-fat and non-flavored. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to eat healthily.
Pranjali S.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Great taste and very healthy... its consistency is thick which is good and can be used for making many dishes . It's full of flavors with creamy texture make your food so delicious. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Rupali P.
Rupali P.
I buy this all the time for all my cooking needs. From my babies to my husband we all love it. It's taste great with little bit of honey and fresh fruits. Top it off with some granola for extra crunch. I buy this at least once a week!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
My favorite plain yogurt! I use it when making Spanokopitas for a dip. I love it with cucumbers and all sorts of things! Great value! Great taste. All around great yogurt. I was raised on this stuff.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I enjoy making my own fruit flavored yogurt with the Dannon Plain Yogurt I love that you can add a lot less sugar than the pre made flavored yogurts. It's pretty affordable and there are millions of things to do with it
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
It is a very creamy and light yogurt. Doesn't make me feel guilty as it is fat free and is healthy.
Everyone Omni our home loves it and we buy it everytime we go for grocery shopping!
Destani L.
Destani L.
Warthen
I eat this yogurt all the time. Try to get different flavors so you don't where out the flavor. Yogurt is to be known for it's way of helping your liver especially if you take a lot of medication. So it's never to early to start helping your organs!