BY DANNON

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Dannon Fat Free Plain Yogurt 32 oz see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
Again don't have a review for this but my mum likes it. Plain is great for fruit smoothies or just a snack.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I find that it's a good yogurt at the grocery store. It's creamy and tangy. I personally like to put it in smoothies, eat it with fruits and granola, or eat it with honey or sweetened condensed milk or a little bit of sugar. It's really great to have plain yogurt because you can control how much sugar goes in. I prefer other brands over this but there's nothing wrong with this one in particular.
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Bethany, La
This is my natural yogurt base for all my dressings. It's a great alternative to mayo-based dressings like RANCH. It's my favorite so finding a healthier alternative has been great. The price is good for the size of the serving. And just like old times at grandmas, it's nice to have an extra container after to store left-overs in the fridge.
Pranjali S.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola
Great taste and very healthy... its consistency is thick which is good and can be used for making many dishes . It's full of flavors with creamy texture make your food so delicious. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Rupali P.
Rupali P.
I buy this all the time for all my cooking needs. From my babies to my husband we all love it. It's taste great with little bit of honey and fresh fruits. Top it off with some granola for extra crunch. I buy this at least once a week!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
My favorite plain yogurt! I use it when making Spanokopitas for a dip. I love it with cucumbers and all sorts of things! Great value! Great taste. All around great yogurt. I was raised on this stuff.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
ROUND ROCK, TX
It is a very creamy and light yogurt. Doesn't make me feel guilty as it is fat free and is healthy.
Everyone Omni our home loves it and we buy it everytime we go for grocery shopping!
Jourdan M.
Jourdan M.
i give this 5 stars because it tastes great. it is so much better than other products i've tried because it tastes good and is so good for you. Also, it doesn't contain most of the harmful ingredients most yogurts have.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Whenever I feel for a creamy smoothie for breakfast or a snack, this is my go to with some frozen fruit. It is less than $3. I usually buy mine at Walmart.
Juhi B.
Juhi B.
Dubai
The perfect yogurt! The consistency and the taste are as good as naturally home made curd. Have been using this since a long time and shall continue to!