Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Kathryn W.
2 colors available

BY DANNON

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk see more...

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
My little one loves this stuff ! She can drink this through out the day and not get tired of this. We have to purchase this at Costco because she consumes so much of this. They were one of my favorites growing up they are quite delicious.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Foodie Expert
My kids love this yogurt. It's perfectly proportioned for them and I can easily stick a straw in there and they don't make a mess. It tastes really good and there is a variety of flavors. I am a repeat customer and I have no complaints
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This is a healthy after school snack for my teen girls...
I went to Target and purchased this item with my Cartwheel to redeem 30% off marked price $2.79 bringing it down to $1.95. This was a great savings for my budget.
Andrew F.
Andrew F.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is my jam! I would always love having this in my lunch as a kid. Now I'm not sure what makes this so good (much better than regular yogurt) but it's the bomb.com. I need to go and buy some more.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my son, and sometimes myself. They are so delicious! I could drink a whole pack! Ive never had a flavor that wasn't good. And for the price they are well worth it!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. I tried it and loved it too. Tastes so good! I plan on purchasing again. I think it's a good value for the money.
Alisha E.
Alisha E.
Clio, MI
My kids are OBSESSED with these! I buy two packs every time I go to Walmart. So happy that that I can get them to eat something healthy and they do taste great!
Jordie H.
Jordie H.
Foodie Expert
My younger brother is obsessed with these. Prefect for an on the go life style. Not the healthiest, but still tastes good.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. They are great snack and healthy. You can't go wrong keeping these in your fridge.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Ontario, CA
My kids love these. These are always in stock in our house..?tgey are perfect for on the go