Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Kathryn W.

BY DANNON

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk see more...

Lindsay A.
Muncie
I've been a fan of these since becoming a mother. My son always asks me when going to the store if we can get "the monkey yogurt drinks". I always tell him yes because I am satisfied knowing he is getting a healthy snack instead of some of the much worse, sugar filled options there are for kids snacks these days.
Taylor R.
McKeesport
Just like my other review about go gurt these are just as great! I’ve had these since I was a child and have loved them since. Perfect for on the go and perfect for little ones as well! I usually get them from Walmart for the best price!
Vania K.
Fort Collins, CO
My 8 year old really enjoys these. He's a yogurt fanatic and likes these as a grab and go snack or packed as the treat in his lunch. They have several flavors available at our local Safeway store. Yay yogurt!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I bought these for the kids as a healthy alternative to junk food they loved it.  Compared to other products the kids devoured this one faster for sure.  It was very affordable and I do buy it from time to time for them still.  I have recommended it to a few people with picky eaters to try it for themselves to give the kids at least something healthy for sure!!
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
My siblings and I devour theses Dannon Danimals yogurt absolutely love them,  these yogurt are a great way to come home from a long day of school and just snack on just go to school with for lunch you'll be the coolest kid in  your grade with Dannon Danimals yogurt which comes in  a variety of flavors such as strawberry explosion, Banana split or Swingin Strawberry Banana.
Sara M.
knoxville
THESE ARE THE BOMB!!! Drinking these is like a trip in a time machine to my childhood. You have a sweet monkey on the packaging riding a skateboard. It doesn't get cooler than that. These are delicious too. My only request is that they start making them in bigger containers that look more grown up so people don't look at me like a nut for drinking strawberry yogurt.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My kids love this yogurt. It's perfectly proportioned for them and I can easily stick a straw in there and they don't make a mess. It tastes really good and there is a variety of flavors. I am a repeat customer and I have no complaints
Christin C.
My kid said really love these Danimals smoothies. They are the perfect size to pack in their school lunch boxes every day and I don't have to pack less healthy items for dessert like cookies or cakes.
Holly T.
has a great taste. Its not gritty and doesnt have an artifical taste to it like others i have tried. its not only good for kids but also good for adults. should come in a bigger pack or bigger size bottle. it never lasts to long in our household. keep up the good work
Jala J.
spring
I know that these are usually for kids but I definitely have these most of the time. Especially since I'm months away from being a college student these are always quick and easy to grab on the go. Also the price isn't bad for individuals trying to save money.