BY DANNON

Dannon Danimals Strikin' Strawberry-Kiwi Flavored Smoothie. 6 drinks. Grade A. 6-93 ml (3.1 fl oz) bottles/58 ml (1.16 pt). Only the good stuff. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial colors or flavors. Good source of calcium and Vitamin D. For more information visit www.danimals.com. Contains <1% juice. A product of The Danone Group. Contains active yogurt cultures. Grab! Shake! Drink! Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-877-DANNONUS or visit our website at www.dannon.com. 2011 The Dannon Company, Inc. Keep refrigerated. Shake before using.

Vitamin A 0%: Vitamin C 0%

Potassium 105mg: 3%

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Whey Mineral Complex, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Agar Agar.

Sodium 40mg: 2%

Flavor: strawberry; Perishability: perishable; Storage State: refrigerated; Container Material: plastic

Total Carbohydrate 15g: 5%

Cholesterol 5mg: 1%

Calcium 10%: Iron 0%

Total Fat 0.5g: 1%

Saturated Fat 0g: 0%

Shaniece D.
Carteret
This is one of my son’s favorite yogurt. I can always count on him getting his daily calcium dose because he asks me if he can have a yogurt. I think the fun designs and characters on the bottle helps with that too. He looks forward to seeing which character is on the next one. They go well with packed lunch too. I freeze one the night before and it is defrosted in time for lunch. You can put a straw threw the top for younger ones which accounts for less of a mess.  I like the design; they made it easy for little hands to hold.  Overall, I’m greatly satisfied with this product.
Precious G.
This is is my favorite yogurt for me and my kids. Always the go-to. The flavour is good but not sugery or strong and my kids love how the bottles look. The shape is easy geip for their little hands but not to small. I buy it all the time and will continue.
Emily B.
Berea
My children love Danimals! They love these super creamy, deliciously flavored yogurt drinks that offer a quick, nutritious snack on the go. My only complaint would be that the serving size is very small, so we can go through a 6 pack in no time!
Karla I.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I started purchasing these for my kids and they really seemed to love it and now me and my husband drink these too! The taste is delicious and they even have split flavor packages so we're able to purchase one pack that everyone will love. They are perfect in the morning or in between meals for my little ones. The drinkable formula makes it perfect for on the go as well. Very convenient, delicious option.
Rachel G.
Georgetown, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for little ones who won't slow down to sit down and eat we like to poke a straw through the foil and our little guy stays on the go, and gets his yogurt!
Tay O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is a really picky eater on days when I can't get her to eat I give her these and that way i know she has something in her stomach she loves all the flavors and fun bottles.
Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
Pop a straw through the top of this little yogurt and your little will be in love with you! It's my son and my 3 year old nephews favorite yogurt. It's an easy snack and its fairly inexpensive.
Leanne H.
Cambria
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these. The only way to get her to eat yogurt. I just wish the bigger packs had the option of one flavor instead of two. She never likes both.
Paula P.
Virginia Beach
My daughter loves these it the perfect size and great flavor. The fact that she can grasp and go makes it perfect for a quick and easy snack
Mayra M.
There's nothin negative to really say. My son loves these so we buy them in bulk. They are inexpensive affordable and variety in flavor