Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk

Dannon Danimals Strikin' Strawberry-Kiwi Flavored Smoothie. 6 drinks. Grade A. 6-93 ml (3.1 fl oz) bottles/58 ml (1.16 pt). Only the good stuff. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial colors or flavors. Good source of calcium and Vitamin D. For more information visit www.danimals.com. Contains <1% juice. A product of The Danone Group. Contains active yogurt cultures. Grab! Shake! Drink! Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-877-DANNONUS or visit our website at www.dannon.com. 2011 The Dannon Company, Inc. Keep refrigerated. Shake before using.

Vitamin A 0%: Vitamin C 0%

Potassium 105mg: 3%

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Whey Mineral Complex, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Agar Agar.

Sodium 40mg: 2%

Flavor: strawberry; Perishability: perishable; Storage State: refrigerated; Container Material: plastic

Total Carbohydrate 15g: 5%

Cholesterol 5mg: 1%

Calcium 10%: Iron 0%

Total Fat 0.5g: 1%

Saturated Fat 0g: 0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk!
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Ashley W.
Baby girl will not eat hardly anything so these have been so great to try and sneak some goodness into her body! She loves the princess ones and getting to drink it with a straw! I just wish they had a larger version so they weren't gone in two sips!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Melissa B.
My 5yo daughter absolutely loves these yogurt drinks! They’re super high in sugar, so they aren’t the healthiest option but they do have some protein in them and it’s a great way to add some extra dairy into your kid’s day. She loves the characters on the bottle, probably more than the flavors actually. 😜 I definitely recommend these!
Judith G.
Sonoma, CA
Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Judith G.
Siempre tengo estos yogurts en mi casa por mis niñosz siento que les relaja y como son cremositos su pansita Los digiere muy bien con este yogurt no Los estriñe
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo primero en mi lista del supermercado, mis hijos le fascinan, es algo que no puede faltar en mi nevera. Además saben súper rico, y son saludable. Lo niños lo aman.🍓🥝😋
Nadia R.
Dannon Danimals Strawberry Yogurt 3.1 oz 6 pk uploaded by Nadia R.
My little one and I love dannon Danimals, they’re practical on the go and now they have the yogurt pouches which are way better.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,844 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
We've gotten these for my daughter & she loves them. She'll have them with almost any meal, & any time of the day. She seems to like these strawberry better than the cotton candy
Christina H.
thirty first street NE, auburn wa
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these. I recommend buying this brand of yogurt for anyone who has kids under 10. Mine fight over them. They are so good and the packaging is super duper appealing to them. My only complaint is that I wish they came in more flavors!!!!!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
my kids nieces and nephews all absolutely love danimals yogurt every flavor they have those kids gobble gobble gobble gobble up. It's affordable for its price it's a healthy snack easy to take with you and no mess!! I recommend this to all moms.
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
My daughter (3yr) is obsessed with these! She is literally drinking one right this very minute! Lol we came up with an easier way for her to drink them since she's 3 and tends to make messes. We just stick a straw in the top and she's good to go with much less risk of spilling it. They're not too expensive and although they're full of sugar my kid only gets one a day which makes her happy so it's worth it.
Jhoselyn  D.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites daughter's drink. She likes the flavor and it is easy to open. The amount is perfect for her. I recommend it

Looking for your answer?