BY DANNON

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Dannon danimals strawberry banana yogurt 3.1 oz 6pk see more...

Monica S.
My son loves these and I feel good about giving them to him. I try to make him a fruit smoothie every morning, but there are some days where this just doesn't happen. These are the perfect alternative. There is a good amount inside for him, and the flavor is great. I have found that the strawberry/banana flavor doesn't cost as much as the other flavors; I'm assuming it is because they aren't as popular. Not sure, but I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
This is by far my favorite flavor of yogurt!! I tried it for the first time and was a little weirded out by the texture but it was delicious and it was so easy to eat. This is not just for kids! It's easy to just eat one of these while driving!
Meagan F.
My son loves these strawberry banana yogurts for snacks. He eats them no question asked and is always asking for more. I love that it is a healthy alternative to junk food! I buy this almost every time I am at the store.
Natalia E.
This is really the only Dannon yogurt I like. I used to have like three of these a day when I was little. They're so perfect for snacks or for putting in a lunchbox. They taste so good and I love that they're drinkable.
Melissa P.
I buy these for my kids and they're good. I've drank one or two and can't complain they aren't so sweet but even the kids love them like that. They're gone within a few days it's great when they're in a hurry in the AM
Mary D.
Great for kids and definitely flavorful! Sells at a good price and is very satisfying and refreshing! I recommend to many in search of a good yogurt. You can find them just about anywhere.
Cynthia B.
Othello, WA
My daughter absolutely loves this yogurt the size is perfect just the right amount the flavor are great not over powering and no after taste
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
My son loves the taste of Dannon danimals strawberry banana yogurt and I love that it's healthy.
Kelslie H.
My kiddo loves these. He asks for these every time he's in the grocery store with me!
Mayra L.
Sacramento, CA
My kids are addicted! They love all of the flavors and it's a good quick go to snack