BY DANNON

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Dannon danimals strawberry banana yogurt 3.1 oz 6pk see more...

Carrie S.
Tampa
Review for: Squeezables Lowfat Pouches Split more...
My 7 year old son loves these. It said it taste great and I like that he is getting a healthy snack. Purchased at Publix. Very affordable quick snack that can travel well. The pouches make it so easy my son can open it.
Willmarie C.
Ive been drinking Danimals smoothie since I was a child and nothing can change my mind from stoping because it has a wonderful flavor which you never will forget once you take a sip.😋😍
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
My daughter loves these, as I did too as a kid (and even a teenager). They have the consistency of yogurt but somehow a milkshake too. We always buy them at the store because they are convenient, affordable, and tasty!
Charna H.
My little girl loves these and I have to admit that I often enjoy them as well, especially when we're on the go and don't have much time to sit down and have breakfast or even for a light snack in between meals. Found in the freezer section, super cheap.
Valerie E.
FloRence, AL
The only reason these don't get a 5star rating is because my kids loveeee these and they always make a mess!!! I wish they had some sort of top to them. Aside from the kids they are awesome to grab whenever I don't have time for breakfast myself and I'm running out the door and need something!!
PJ D.
My son absolutely loves these and he makes sure that he puts one in his lunch box everyday. I buy them at our local grocery store and they are very affordable. The taste is great and smooth. I would recommend to anyone who needs an easy way to get calcium and other nutrients.
La Shara B.
These yogurts don't last long in my house my son loves them. When I do my weekly grocery shopping, these are the first things that will be gone in 2 days after purchasing. I don't have to worry about my son eating these because they are a healthy snack. I love them
Aubrey T.
Fraser, MI
THERES ARE THE BOMB! I used to love these as a child. Seriously my favorite! I'm going to go buy these asap for my little sisters to try! They're that good! I don't like chuncky yogurts and this is far from chunky! It's so smooth and the flavors are great!
Brook H.
I loved these as a kid, but as an adult I find that they have a chalky flavor. They tend to be a little on the expensive side for yogurt and not very healthy. They are super sweet, I would get them as more of a once in a blue moon kind of thing.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This drinkable yogurts are popular in my home. Our girls can drink them all day long if I let them. I often send one to school witb my oldest and she drinks it on her way there.