BY DANNON

Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Strawberry Milkshake Flavor Lowfat Yogurt.

New!

Freeze.

Thaws by lunch!

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

4 pouches.

4-4 oz(113g) pouches /1 lb( 453g). see more...

Kinsey M.
Lansing, MI
These pouches are resealable which is such a big deal with little ones! My so. Won't finish a whole yogurt pouch in one sitting but always comes back for the rest! I buy them every week and he finishes them every week!
Alyssa B.
My daughter absolutely love these!! I can’t keep them in the house she asks for one multiple times a day. I’m so glad I can give her something so good for her and she loves it.
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
My two year old cannot get enough of these!!! I love that they are so convenient and can be eaten on the go. Its a bonus that it is healthy and filling. He would eat them all day everyday if he could. Will def buy again and would recommend to anyone with a toddler or older kids!!!
Yessica L.
Dannon Danimals Squeezables Lowfat Yogurt Pouches Strawberry Milkshake - 4 CT my son likes it because it is easy to drink the only thing i would like is for more vararity of flavors. It is so to take at any place so your son can enjoy its good yogurt
Breanna W.
Orange, NJ
This are delicious i am not to really have it but it is so gd i have a little treat once in awhile. I wish i could introduce this to my son but but cant 😕, but im also glad because it is kinda too sweet for him
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
Very good and they are even fairly affordable! My sister loves them, however more often than not I find myself sneaking some! Very yummy, Quite a bit of sugar but it's a nice SPLURGE treat. The pouches are way better than bottles, less mess that way!
Jessica C.
This is another item I get for my son. He's picky with his yogurt and every time I get these he eats the whole thing. A bit pricy but totally worth it. It's just the right amount for his little tummy and so easy to grab and go.
Meg S.
My kids love the squeezable yogurt!  They enjoy the taste and the packaging. I enjoy the easy to eat packaging and the price. I can always find coupons our store sales that make it affordable.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I get these for my son everytime I go to the store. One of the few things he will eat and the healthiest lol. They're affordable too! Great value!
Rocio P.
Bullhead city
I love these products for my son they are mess free and easy for him to eat plus he loves the taste of these yogurts they are his favorites