Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt 4 pk Box uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANNON

Samantha C.
Me and the kids love Dannon Danimals Cotton Candy yogurt!! Once again, I wish our grocery store sold them in the squeezables.
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
I love Danimals so much. I know I'm 15 but I can't resist. They're so great and so affordable. You can't turn them down.
Brandi H.
Norwich
Don't like them they are pretty bad never will I buy these agian they taste terrible better off buying regular yougurt
katie s.
Easton, PA
Great! My daughter loves them. Good price. Good taste. great snack for kiddos. I buy them weekly. Good flavor choices.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL
My son is in love with these!! He eats them 1-2 times a day and I might sneak some too!! Great flavors and nutrition.
Addie L.
I remember these from back when I was a kid! Brings back good memories of my childhood! I'm missing it so much.
Delaney W.
Danon yogurt squeezables are great on the go snack there also very delicious my family and friends love them
Alinne K.
Paulista Olinda , PE
Mds eu amor muito isso , E maravilhoso e Danone cara 😍 quero muito receber esse pacote mds espero q ser certo
Jo B.
Pricy.
Quick snack for the kids. Not messy.
Ive never tried them myself but the kids claim they taste great.
Kiah P.
Rockford, MI
i buy these for the kids. great and easy thing to put in their lunch boxes and send them off to school