Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt 4 pk Box uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANNON

Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
Me and the kids love Dannon Danimals Cotton Candy yogurt!! Once again, I wish our grocery store sold them in the squeezables.
katie s.
Easton, PA
Great! My daughter loves them. Good price. Good taste. great snack for kiddos. I buy them weekly. Good flavor choices.
Brandi H.
Norwich
Don't like them they are pretty bad never will I buy these agian they taste terrible better off buying regular yougurt
Addie L.
I remember these from back when I was a kid! Brings back good memories of my childhood! I'm missing it so much.
Alinne K.
Paulista Olinda , PE
Mds eu amor muito isso , E maravilhoso e Danone cara 😍 quero muito receber esse pacote mds espero q ser certo
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Great for my kids to use. Decent serving size and great for traveling, pool days, and park days.
Jodee C.
Modesto, CA
I keep these in the fridge for my kids. They are easy to open and perfect snack size for them.
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA
My sons love these! They are easy to pack as a snack or to add to a quick breakfast!
Kiah P.
Rockford, MI
i buy these for the kids. great and easy thing to put in their lunch boxes and send them off to school