Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt 4 pk Box uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANNON

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
My son is in love with these!! He eats them 1-2 times a day and I might sneak some too!! Great flavors and nutrition.
Jo B.
Pricy.
Quick snack for the kids. Not messy.
Ive never tried them myself but the kids claim they taste great.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
I don't eat yogurt but my twins love these little squeeze pouches. The flavor tastes like artificial cotton candy flavor. I'm sure they aren't the healthiest things but my kids like them. So I buy them.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
These are my 20 month old daughters favorite! I tasted them and I'm now addicted. The cotton candy flavor is light, but you can tell it's meant to taste like cotton candy. They aren't too expensive. The packaging is cute & my daughter love the monkey on the pouches. They are resealable, which is awesome for days where my kiddo isn't that hungry & only eats half at a time. There are other awesome flavors as well, and we also enjoy the strawberry/banana. Cotton candy is our favorite though. I love that she can hold the pouches and feed herself. She also likes feeding herself & being independent. As a mom, I am busy, so her being able to feed herself this snack, gives me free hands for a few minutes!
Alonza L.
Birmingham
This product is so tasty. It almost seems like you are at the fair eating cotton candy. This is first time buying this product. This product is way better than other products similar to this. I bought this product at my local Walmart. So I advise you to go out and buy this product today.
Erin H.
Davenport , IA
I buy these every time I go to the grocery store for my two-year-old. They're great to just hand to him and he eats them on his own. They really taste like cotton candy and are a great alternative to sweets. I wish there were more than four in a box but still great.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
i love this yogurt! it has a wonderful taste and is very healthy for each and every person! it is so affordable and tasty. it is an AMAZING flavor. i recommend this to everyone, DEFINITELY. i hope you like it❣
Nadja M.
Stockbridge , GA
My kids love this brand. It's so fun from the colorful packaging and the cute mascot. Anytime I'm at Walmart we pick up a box. The kids love the sweet flavor and the fruity options. I would recommend this to parents of picky eaters
Jenna T.
i love this yogurt!! it is so good!! it's so refreshing and tasty!! I like cotton candy, strawberry; and strawberry banana so basically like all the flavors! what i also like is how they are squeezable because it is so much easier then eating it with a spoon
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
The convenience of the squeezable pouch is perfect for small children on the go. The cotton candy flavor is a little odd to me; I prefer the strawberry version. Appealing packaging that kids like to grab.