Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt 4 pk Box uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANNON

Marla C.
mcallen
My daughter loves this creamy flavored yougurt and i love it more because is healthy and she just squeezes and doesn't make a mess I think it has a great value and I would buy it again!!!
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
My son LOVES these! We put them in the freezer to have them for the next day in his lunch pail. It keeps his lunch cold till lunch time so it serves 2 purposes in one! Great buy
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
I don't eat yogurt but my twins love these little squeeze pouches. The flavor tastes like artificial cotton candy flavor. I'm sure they aren't the healthiest things but my kids like them. So I buy them.
Rheagan D.
Deltona, FL
I grew up on these I can drink like a whole box in one sitting that's how good they are. You can get this at walmart and just local grocery stores. I've bought these a lot.
jillian p.
My kids love it i just hate that it always goes so fast and is a lil pricey on top of that it is convenient to put in there lunches cuz it doesn't need silverware
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
Yum my kiddo loves these and i snack on them too. They are great, and absolutely have a wonderful flavor cotton candy? Whats not to love? We have some in the fridge. The packs are small because there aimed for children but i snack on them as well. If you have picky kids and you want them to eat yogurt try these.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Too sweet for m y liking but the babies love them. The perfect size for little hands and a healthy after lunch snack. They have tasted many flavors and love them all. They can eat more than one if I let them. We usually have some in the fridge at all times. Totally recommend them for the picky eater.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Dannon Danimals are great! They keep my child wanting healthy snacks and taste fantastic! This product is great for a child on the go and we love the taste and price! They are very affordable and it's healthy. We have tried all the flavors and haven't found one that we haven't liked yet!
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love these yogurts! I bought them because they worked great with my low carb diet for my pregnancy. I purchased them at Walmart for a reasonable price. The best part is that they are great for on the go and you can reseal the yogurt for later, not that you will need too. ;)
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
I buy the squeezeables in different flavors whenever I do buy them. They're great for packing in a school lunch or just using as an afternoon snack. The price is great and a lot of times the grocery stores have them on sale and coupons are easy to find. The kids love the blueberry flavor and I love the fact that no dishes are messed up when they eat them