Dannon® Danimals® Squeezables Cotton Candy Lowfat Yogurt 4 pk Box uploaded by kayla s.

BY DANNON

Buy on Walmart
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
I buy the squeezeables in different flavors whenever I do buy them. They're great for packing in a school lunch or just using as an afternoon snack. The price is great and a lot of times the grocery stores have them on sale and coupons are easy to find. The kids love the blueberry flavor and I love the fact that no dishes are messed up when they eat them
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Yum my kiddo loves these and i snack on them too. They are great, and absolutely have a wonderful flavor cotton candy? Whats not to love? We have some in the fridge. The packs are small because there aimed for children but i snack on them as well. If you have picky kids and you want them to eat yogurt try these.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Too sweet for m y liking but the babies love them. The perfect size for little hands and a healthy after lunch snack. They have tasted many flavors and love them all. They can eat more than one if I let them. We usually have some in the fridge at all times. Totally recommend them for the picky eater.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Dannon Danimals are great! They keep my child wanting healthy snacks and taste fantastic! This product is great for a child on the go and we love the taste and price! They are very affordable and it's healthy. We have tried all the flavors and haven't found one that we haven't liked yet!
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
I love these yogurts! I bought them because they worked great with my low carb diet for my pregnancy. I purchased them at Walmart for a reasonable price. The best part is that they are great for on the go and you can reseal the yogurt for later, not that you will need too. ;)
Tiffany S.
I buy these for my 3 year old but I think I easy just as many as he does. These have a great flavor and we love them. The price is affordable, and the quality matches the price. I give him these instead of candy. I definitely will buy again, and I definitely recommend
Yolanda G.
Hickory, NC
My daughter loves these yogurts. THey are great for on the go snacks as well as a small breakfast. The cotton candy is her favorite flavor. I bought this at Lowes foods. It is a very affordable brand and I would recommend this to others. Even great for adults
Mona A.
Carol Stream, IL
Love these even as an adult. Cotton candy is usually my favorite flavor for anything sweet, aside from vanilla. It's affordable, nothing crazy or unexpected. Great snack to have when you're feeling hungry but don't want to have an entire meal.
Ashley W.
Inverness, FL
My sons love these they are easy to hold don't have to dirty anything up no mess they are so great for kids to take with you on the go love these
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My daughters like this yogurt they like them cold and ask snack in the freezer.....theu enjoy these when we rushing out the door...