Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies Strawberry Explosion/Cotton Candy Smoothie 12-3.1 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Ashlie H.Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies Strawberry Explosion/Cotton Candy Smoothie 12-3.1 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Brisa K.

BY DANNON

Amanda H.
My five year old loves these. They are super compact so easy to take with and inexpensive. They are way less messy than other brands like go-gurt. They are creamy and a filling healthy snack for my son. We buy these every grocery trip.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My son absolutely loves these. Every time we go to the grocery store he ask for them. He likes the straberry the best but likes the cotton candy also. I love that they are not expensive and is a good snack for my son. I would rather him get one of these out of the fridge instead of a bag a chips from the pantry.
Kimery G.
Cane Ridge, TN
My three year old loves his smoothies!! I like knowing that it is a healthy snack option for him. They contain no artificial flavors and they are non-GMO! They also provide about two grams of protein per serving.  My son is a picky eater and doesn't care much for meat so I look for protein sources wherever I can.  I recommend this product.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
My daughter absolutely loves these. She tells me that they are really sweet. We buy them all the time. She isn't big on dairy so this is all we can get her to try. They are nice strawberry and some have a hint of banana. I plan on continuing to buy them.
Stephenie G.
Valdosta, GA
My kids love these! They like the taste and always think the characters they advertise with are adorable. We purchase this product from Walmart usually. We like these best out of any other brands. We will purchase these again.
Adriana P.
Great product that can never be missing from my fridge! My kids will have one every single morning and sometimes when they are craving a snack. Its a definite repurchase every time i return to the store.
Kimberli R.
alvin, TX
My kids love these. Practically beg for them. I have no problem buying these for my children. Glad to see they have a couple flavors to chhose from so kids dont get burnned out.
Tricia T.
Canton, GA
My daughter loves these. Asks for the every time we go to the store. Hate the short dates you find local to me tho. A bit pricey for what they are. But she loves them.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
My kids freak over these. They are super easy for them to drink. Bought it at Walmart. They love the cotton candy flavor and the berry too. And who doesn't love a healthy snack. I wouldn't add anything to it since it's already so simple and good for them.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
The grandchildren love these Danton Danimals Smoothies after school and practice. The Cotton Candy is their favorite.
These are reasonably priced and always fresh and good quality.
Try some of the other flavors. Strawberry Banana is a big hit too.