Dannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Strikin' Strawberry Kiwi - 6 CT uploaded by Jessica G.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie Drinks Strikin' Strawberry Kiwi® Flavor.

Grade A. see more...

Emma A.
Leola, PA
I’m a fully grown adult and still buy these for myself! I throw it in my purse before I leave for work and drink at all the red lights on my commute. Super easy to take on the go, not horrible for me, and tastes delicious! Reminds me of being a kid
Christina W.
Miami
My hubby and I love these yogurts! At first I got them for my nieces but I ended up buying them more so for myself. And this is the ONLY flavor I really enjoy. If you love drinkable yogurts I suggest you give these a try.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
As a kid this is all I would eat no joke. This was like the bomb! I love this yogurt brand, but they need more flavors, if I had kids they would probably love it. I love there strawberry flavored ones. Every time I had a field trip I would always have these in my lunch. This was so helpful for my parents because it was so affordable. I would love have these again. These are perfect for kids on the go.
Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
My kids at work LOVE these during snack time, and personally, i couldn't agree more with them! They are inexpensive and have such an amazing taste! Tastes like strawberry yogurt in smoothie form! Would definitely buy these again! Especially if it makes my classroom happy :)
Yessi U.
I love this, my kids love it and it's great for putting in the linch box. You can literally take this anywhere the bottles are so small it can fit in your pocket. I love the taste and the smoothness of it. But the bottle is small and one is not enough for me lol
Rio S.
Dannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Strawberry Explosion/Wild Watermelon - 12 CT My son and I loving this smoothie drinks. The day won't go by without drinking some smoothies. It is really taste so good and convenient, specially when we go traveling I just throw them in the cooler with an ice pack.
Jennifer S.
My son is three and he used to eat yogurt when he was an infant, but about a year or so ago he randomly stopped eating yogurt. He just decided one day that he didn't like it anymore. I was never able to get him to eat yogurt, whether it was in a cup or pouch. I got these Danimals drinks as part of a free promotion at my local grocery store the other day, and I thought I'd try them out with my son and call them "smoothies" instead of "yogurt" and maybe he would try them. Surprisingly, he drank this whole thing in about fifteen seconds the first time I offered it to him! I just put a straw into it and he sipped the entire thing. I have actually had to buy two or three more packs because he's been drinking at least one per day. The sugar content is higher compared to other organic options out there for kids, but it's not unreasonable. I'm just glad my son finally likes yogurt again, and there are a lot of flavor varieties of these.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
My children love these. Add a mother I love them because they are nutritional. I keep my fridge for stocked with these. In the summer I freeze them for an extra special treat.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
My daughter loves this yogurt, helps regulate her stools since she tends to get constipated. I love to get the strawberry flavored ones for her. To keep spill proof just puncture the foil with a straw and the kids will finish it!
Elizabeth M.
It's a great buy. I feel like it has a very chalky aftertaste I bought it a couple times trying out a couple different flavors is a great value for kids who don't mind chalky aftertaste I wish they could improve on the aftertaste