Dannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Strikin' Strawberry Kiwi - 6 CT uploaded by Jessica G.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie Drinks Strikin' Strawberry Kiwi® Flavor.

Grade A. see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
My son is three and he used to eat yogurt when he was an infant, but about a year or so ago he randomly stopped eating yogurt. He just decided one day that he didn't like it anymore. I was never able to get him to eat yogurt, whether it was in a cup or pouch. I got these Danimals drinks as part of a free promotion at my local grocery store the other day, and I thought I'd try them out with my son and call them "smoothies" instead of "yogurt" and maybe he would try them. Surprisingly, he drank this whole thing in about fifteen seconds the first time I offered it to him! I just put a straw into it and he sipped the entire thing. I have actually had to buy two or three more packs because he's been drinking at least one per day. The sugar content is higher compared to other organic options out there for kids, but it's not unreasonable. I'm just glad my son finally likes yogurt again, and there are a lot of flavor varieties of these.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Burlington, NC
I love these drinks and I am not a child! I personally think these are a great snack no matter what age. It has a very good strawberry kiwi taste, I personally taste more of the strawberry which I love. I think this is a healthy alternative to a milkshake or ice cream. I bought this at walmart, but I have seen it at all grocery stores. I love it.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Newbern, TN
My kids are obsessed with yogurt and these are so much easier to hand them and they not make a mess with!!! I buy so many all the time I probably keep Dannon in business alone. Buy these if you have small children who may still not be great with a spoon alone.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
These are great if you are wishing to feel nostalgic! The
Flavors are great and since they are drinkable smoothies you don't have huge chunks of fruit in them which is always something I don't enjoy in regular yogurt!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
The kids in my life love to drink these. They're easy to use and they can open them their selves. Great taste and fun for them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El monte, CA
Foodie Expert
Every child loves these even grown ups. They're easy to Cary and so tasteful.
Star H.
Star H.
Watauga
Foodie Expert
As a kid this is all I would eat no joke. This was like the bomb! I love this yogurt brand, but they need more flavors, if I had kids they would probably love it. I love there strawberry flavored ones. Every time I had a field trip I would always have these in my lunch. This was so helpful for my parents because it was so affordable. I would love have these again. These are perfect for kids on the go.
Yessi U.
Yessi U.
I love this, my kids love it and it's great for putting in the linch box. You can literally take this anywhere the bottles are so small it can fit in your pocket. I love the taste and the smoothness of it. But the bottle is small and one is not enough for me lol
Rio S.
Rio S.
Dannon Danimals Smoothie Drinks Strawberry Explosion/Wild Watermelon - 12 CT My son and I loving this smoothie drinks. The day won't go by without drinking some smoothies. It is really taste so good and convenient, specially when we go traveling I just throw them in the cooler with an ice pack.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Foodie Expert
It's a great buy. I feel like it has a very chalky aftertaste I bought it a couple times trying out a couple different flavors is a great value for kids who don't mind chalky aftertaste I wish they could improve on the aftertaste