Dannon Danimals Crunchers Vanilla with Chocolate Chip Grahams Nonfat Yogurt - 4 PK

BY DANNON

Dannon?? Danimals?? Crunchers??? Vanilla with Chocolate Chip Grahams Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D Added With Chocolate Chip Graham Topping.
With Other Natural Flavor
100 Calorie Packs.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Good Source of Calcium.
4 Pack.
Grade A.
4-3.5 oz (100g) cups/14 oz (400g). see more...

Melodie S.
Stone Mtn, GA
My son loves Danimals yogurt.  So much so that he can 'drink' the entire pack in one sitting.  His fave flavor is strawberry which is always on supply at most stores I shop at.  As long as he likes it, I'll continue buying it.  This is a great snack option when he first gets home from school.
Alondra D.
This yogurt is great for on the go when your running late . It is healthy , I eat this when i’m running late for breakfast. It is a great snack , I bought it at Target . Again it’s great for breakfast or a quick snack
Bianca V.
My kids love these! The flavor is really good. Satisfies their appetite and it's great for a after school snack. My kids like the strawberry and one. They are really affordable and you can find them at your local grocery store.
Helena C.
San Francisco
THESE DRINKS WERE PRACTICALLY MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD!! I always had these in kindergarten and I'm in high school now and I still occasionally drink these. They're too small for me now, but they always make me feel happy and nostalgic.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My daughter loves them. They are super expensive and it's a treat for her. She loves every flavor she's tried she calls them her ice creams. It's very thick and creamy sometimes we will freeze them for her.
Kristen E.
These yogurts are very good. They are easy to pack in lunches and are healthy alternatives for other snacks. They also taste very good. Ive tried other yogurts and some have not compared to this one.
Leann M.
Louisa, KY
I love these things! I haven't had one in a long time but they are so good! I used to eat them every day! I think everyone should at least try this product! I promise you that it won't disappoint! Get out and get ya one!
Brandi N.
Reidsville
These are perfect for my toddler. He gets so excited when I let him pour the crunchy pieces in himself and mix it. Perfect size for his little hands and best of all, it's healthy! 😜
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
My children go crazy fir these kid friendly yogurt bottles. Just wgat our kids need. I recommend to all my family and friends. My brothers abd nephew ate bith hooked now.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
My daughter Loves this yogurt. She will eat the whole pack at one time if you let her. Dannon Danimals yogurt is affordable not pricey . I also by the Dannon Danimals drinkable yogurt for her as well.