Dannon Danimals Crunchers Strawberry with Chocolate Grahams Nonfat Yogurt - 4 PK

BY DANNON

Dannon?? Danimals?? Crunchers??? Strawberry with Chocolate Grahams Nonfat Yogurt.
Vitamin D Added With Chocolate Chip Graham Topping.
With Other Natural Flavor
100 Calorie Packs.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Good Source of Calcium.
4 Pack.
Grade A.
4-3.5 oz (100g) cups/14 oz (400g). see more...

Danielle d.
Danielle d.
Foodie Expert
Tastes so good and brings me back to my childhood. It tastes like strawberry smore on a cold winter day. it is pretty good for you compared to other child yogurts. i bought mine at walmart but i have seen it at target. i would most likely buy it again.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is an excellent way to eat yogurt. I may buy for my children, who love it dearly, but I too have tried it and know just why they like it. Sweet and fruity at the same time. The balance of chocolate to strawberry is just right.
Mehnaz I.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Foodie Expert
Great for kids! Yogurt is a great source for a lot of people in general but it's hard to get them to eat what they need. This has a great taste and is a great choice that kids will like AND is good for them
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Lexington, SC
Love these things ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Very yummy and good for kids (or adults) I got mine at publix. I like it better than regular yoghurt. I will buy this product again, and I recommend it to anyone else.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Sealy, TX
My kids love Dannon Danimals. They love the flavors they come in and so far haven't found any that have purple dye in them which is a plus since one of my daughter's is allergic to purple dye.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Joliet, IL
Danimals is a cute little yogurt and it's really good, even though it's for kids I still drink it because it's good and it's a healthy little snack for when you're on the go
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this product! They have a very reasonable price and are delicious. Other yogurt lovers should try these. I purchased mine from Walmart.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Davison, MI
We buy these all the time. My kids absolutely love them. They freeze them and take them to school so the can have them for snack.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Foodie Expert
My son is in love with dannon danimals. We always have to have some in the fridge for him
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Zaleski, OH
my oh my! My kids would want these over any unhealthy snack and that makes my heart happy. I have not personally tasted them but I can speak on my picky children's behalf, they love, love, love  them and sometimes sneak them in my shopping cart.