Dannon DanActive Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Grizette M.Dannon DanActive Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Grizette M.

BY DANACTIVE

Dannon® DanActive® Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink.
L.Casei Immunitas®.
Helps support your immune system*.
Flavored.
Family value pack.
8 bottles.
1% juice.
Grade A.
8-3.1 fl oz (93 ml) bottles/1.55 pt (744 ml). see more...

Grizette M.
Grizette M.
Foodie Expert
I found this product few days ago, as I was looking for a yogurt with probiotics. Really it works, since the first day that I taking I have not had an upset stomach and it tastes delicious. Definitely I will continue buying!! everyone at home like
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Bowie, MD
Foodie Expert
I 💗💋💗💋💗💋💗 Dannon's Danactive yogurt drink. The probiotics help release allergens from my ears, nose and throat every time. 10 billion a day keeps the doctor a way! 💗😎😽
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love the danactive probiotic drinks because I can use them in a variety of ways. A quick probiotic shot in the morning it add some flavoring to a protein drink, either way I'm getting what I need and it tastes good!
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Foodie Expert
I discovered this product a year ago and have been buying it since then for my husband who suffers acid reflux caused due to indigestion. I have been giving this to him along with his lunchbox every day for the past one year. It does help cool his system in the moment, but haven't helped in the long run and it doesn't do much with digestion. It definitely tastes good. Although I have giving this product 4 starts, I will continue to purchase it only because my husband likes it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Dannon dairy probiotic drink is a great way to get the digestive track back on the right path.
Saara H.
Saara H.
When I was younger I used to drink these yogurt drinks it was very Delish and like any probiotic yogurt it helps keep you regular
Breanne K.
Breanne K.
I buy these at Costco and have found they are the best value there. My kids love these. It's an easy way for them to get the calcium they need in a delicious snack. I only wish these were better for on the road with a snap or straw lid instead of a foil cap.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Charters Settlement , NB
My daughter loves these! She has one every morning. She thinks they taste great and I think the probiotics helps keep her from getting sick as much. Win, win!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Belleville, Ontario
So cute - everybody of all ages love drinking these - I could have one or I could have seven theres really no way of knowing
Lauren P.