Dannon DanActive Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Grizette M.Dannon DanActive Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink - 8 CT uploaded by Grizette M.

BY DANACTIVE

Dannon® DanActive® Strawberry Probiotic Dairy Drink.
L.Casei Immunitas®.
Helps support your immune system*.
Flavored.
Family value pack.
8 bottles.
1% juice.
Grade A.
8-3.1 fl oz (93 ml) bottles/1.55 pt (744 ml). see more...

Allysa B.
Highland, IL
These drinks are super delicious! I’ve tried these and the blueberry ones. Each time I’ve had a coupon and it makes them pretty cheap! I’d love to see them come out with a few more flavors. But would definitely recommend!
Shupacabra S.
Sunrise
This are soooo yummy! They are nice and small so can fit in your purse or backpack. I refrigerate mine so they are nice and cold. Very light and not thick at all...which I love! I definitely recommend this
Jessica S.
Litchfield
I have only used this drink once but it did what I needed it to do and it actually tasted pretty good and I would purchase it again if I needed to use a probiotic drink again. I was pleasantly surprised
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
These are so addicting, but you have to remember to have control. The taste is amazing. I like to have these when I haven’t had any breakfast and I’m to busy caring for a young infant. It’s about $6 at my nearby grocery store
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
As someone who suffers from IBS and is lactose in tolerant, I’m always looking for some form of probiotic to help my colon. I was recommended this drink from a friend.
Hesitant to try it, I reluctantly purchased my first 8 pack. To my surprise this probiotic dairy drink was amazing. It tasted like a strawberry smoothie. It was very smooth and easy to drink. I just wish these came in a bigger size.
Alina |.
Honestly, this drink taste like water and milk. I prefer more of a thicket taste, I know its not yogurt but who wants to feel like they’re chugging milk & water? The good thing about these is the real fruit thats in it.
pkvogue P.
Forest hills , NY
It’s a quick on the go snack or breakfast. I like to put it in a bowl and eat it with granola like a parfait. The strawberry and blueberry flavor are my favorite. They’re yummy and thin in consistency.
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love the danactive probiotic drinks because I can use them in a variety of ways. A quick probiotic shot in the morning it add some flavoring to a protein drink, either way I'm getting what I need and it tastes good!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I discovered this product a year ago and have been buying it since then for my husband who suffers acid reflux caused due to indigestion. I have been giving this to him along with his lunchbox every day for the past one year. It does help cool his system in the moment, but haven't helped in the long run and it doesn't do much with digestion. It definitely tastes good. Although I have giving this product 4 starts, I will continue to purchase it only because my husband likes it.
Grizette M.
I found this product few days ago, as I was looking for a yogurt with probiotics. Really it works, since the first day that I taking I have not had an upset stomach and it tastes delicious. Definitely I will continue buying!! everyone at home like
Lauren P.