Dannon DanActive Blueberry Flavored Probiotic Dairy Drink - 4 CT uploaded by Jacqui A.

BY DANACTIVE

Dannon® DanActive® Blueberry Flavored Probiotic Dairy Drink.
L. Casei Immunitas®.
Helps Support Your Immune System*.
Grade A.
4 - 3.1 fl oz (93 ml) Bottles. see more...

Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Great morning boost when you need one. They taste great and are fairly inexpensive
erin m.
erin m.
Great flavor, great results, keeps my son regular and who doesn't like a smoothie
Abby G.
Abby G.
I have one of the probiotic drinkable yogurts everyday. I had been having some health problems. It was recommended to me that I drink these. They have since helped me in my diet and staying healthy. I do enjoy the blueberry flavor much more than the strawberry.
Jacqui A.
Jacqui A.
Waterloo, ON
My oldest son started Kindergarten this year, and because Kindies share EVERYTHING, including germs, he's had FIVE ear infections since September. All those antibiotics can destroy all the healthy gut bacteria, so we've been giving him a daily DanActive. He LOVES the taste, the size is perfect, and I can feel good knowing that the probiotics are helping his digestive system deal with all those antibiotics. #momwin
Anandani D.
Anandani D.
Foodie Expert
I'd much rather drink my yogurt than to eat it. It's great when I'm in a hurry to get out my door I can grab one of these and drink as I travel instead of getting a spoon to eat my yogurt. Good product!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Foodie Expert
I've found these work better than prunes when keeping the little ones regular. I can usually get 1 split between two kids!
Jill M.