BY DANNON

Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San ramon, CA
I started buying this for my husband who suffers from indigestion. And ever since I started giving him this , it has become a routine to give it to him along with his lunch box. Have been purchasing this for over a year and will continue to purchase. He doesn't seem to be liking any other brand.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love getting these Dannon dairy drinks they are so convenient for quick morning breakfast and doesn't take much room up in the fridge they come in different flavors which is great but my favorite definitely is a strawberry
Alma O.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love the taste of this yogurt. I drink one of these almost every day and I am always tempted to go grab another. Price is great for something so good. Highly recommend it.
Viridiana P.
Viridiana P.
Woodstock , IL
This yogurt is so good. My kids love drinking this for breakfast and I also love putting them a little popsicle molds and giving my kids a good treat
Airius H.
Airius H.
I love strawberry yogurt! I love this because not only can I eat this yogurt but I can also drink it! Strawberry yogurt drinks are always good.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Omg I love this flavor and its great. It provides great flavor and it has lots of vitamin that are great for the human body.
dianna f.
dianna f.
Yummy and delicious dannon no one can go wrong with dannon yogurt ima repeat consumer very good and for kids as well
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Always in my refrigerator! I am a diabetic and having a tasty and fast source of protein is especially important
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL
Both my daughter and I love these! She takes them to school and it feels good knowing it's healthy and tasty.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I drink these often they are creamy and delicious a bit pricey when you buy them in big packs but worthy!