BY DANNON

Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for on the go snacks. I go to school and it's easy to just grab something quick for breakfast just so I don't go on an empty stomach . No need for a spoon just drink it up. Definitely will buy it again and you should too.
Christine Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Dannon Strawberry Dairy Drink .. Delicious. It doesn't have that gross clumpy taste that most yogurt drinks have, no nasty after taste. It's simply a delicious strawberry smoothie but healthier because it's yogurt.
Melissa D.
My kids absolutely love this. They usually want to have a couple a day so I have to really stalk up. They are very affordable and nothing can really compare to them. I have recommended to friends and family with kids
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Oh man, this is sooooo tastey. I sucked it up in almost one gulp. And it helps how healthy it is! I dont feel bad about it if I have two of these. I buy these when I go to Walmart for a quick snack.
LaToya K.
Sherwood
It's not too sweet like a desert, however it do feel you up. Strawberry is a good standard flavor that you can't go wrong with. I have only tried it once because I prefer other brands.
cristina r.
It tastes great and kids love it! I'm not too sure how much sugar it contains but that would definetely be something I would check out if I were to purchase it again. It is more of the texture of a smoothie but tastes like yogurt. I don't personally like yogurt very much but I liked this a lot.
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I buy these for my children and they love them! We buy them frequently because my kids don't like to eat yogurt but they will actually drink these. They're affordable and I would recommend to anyone with picky eaters!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I started buying this for my husband who suffers from indigestion. And ever since I started giving him this , it has become a routine to give it to him along with his lunch box. Have been purchasing this for over a year and will continue to purchase. He doesn't seem to be liking any other brand.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I love getting these Dannon dairy drinks they are so convenient for quick morning breakfast and doesn't take much room up in the fridge they come in different flavors which is great but my favorite definitely is a strawberry
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love the taste of this yogurt. I drink one of these almost every day and I am always tempted to go grab another. Price is great for something so good. Highly recommend it.