Dannon® Creamy Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Aida E.Dannon® Creamy Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Angela W.

BY DANNON

Angela W.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good taste, is very easy to eat on the go. I buy these regularly for my family. I enjoy these over other brands. They are a healthier choice than many other things I could have my family eating.
Alexis H.
Dolton, IL
I LOVE this yogurt. The perfect amount of creaminess as well as sweetness to make this yogurt very enjoyable. Doesn't leave a nasty after taste like some other yogurts I have tried. I would definitely recommend this to others a great healthy snack.
LaQuita H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this strawberry yogurt, I've gone through so many different brands of yogurt trying to find my perfect one. Yoplait's yogurt is the perfect texture and consistency of what I feel is "great yogurt!" I will never stray from this amazing yogurt!
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
I really like the probiotic properties that Dannon Activia offers. It is very important to replace good bacteria in your system especially if you are or have taken antibiotics and you are sure to get them with Dannon Activia. It helps your gut get moving and keeps you regular which is also very important. It tastes great too 😉😉😉
Kelly F.
I eat at least one to two of these a day and I absolutely love them. They are just the right size when I have a sweet craving and they taste delicious and they are healthy as well. My family loves them too.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
My favorite yogurt out there! Great prices always! And a nice smooth texture and a great flavor!! Great for a healthy yet tasty snack!! I'm a repeat buyer and always will be for sure!
Ginny F.
TARENTUM, PA
Goes great with fresh fruit or rice cakes for my mid morning snack keeps me satisfied until lunch time . My son Also loves to eat yogurt so during the summer I stock up .
Caitlin S.
Orwigsburg, PA
Dannon Creamy Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry is a great buy. Compared to others products, Dannon creates a yogurt that is light and tastes just as good as others that are not low fat.
Lauren V.
Knoxville, TN
So creamy and delicious! My go to when I want a quick and healthy snack. So much creamier than other yogurts and for a great price! My favorite is the strawberry
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
If I eat yogurt, I will only eat Dannon. The strawberry is my favorite, but the Plain vanilla is really good too with fresh fruit. No other yogurt compares to Dannon.