BY DANNON

Cheryl B.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love the Dannon products. They are such a nice light snack, or breakfast meal. The flavor is fresh tasting. The texture is smooth. The fruit tastes fresh, and yummy. Blueberry is one of my all time favorites. So when purchasing items with blueberries in them, I want fresh, tasting fruit. Dannon never disappoints me. Their yogurts are always fresh, tasty, and full of flavor. You will never be disappointed in what you choose. I am a life long customer of their products. With all that said, I am disabled. At times I have trouble opening packages. Dannon makes it easy to get their containers open. Plus the containers are recyclable materials.
All in all I'm a huge fan.
Sarah S.
Clinton
Love these! Easy snack to just grab and go! It's creamy and smooth but with a few fruit chunks which I love! Always pick up these and the strawberry ones on my grocery runs!!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! Dannon is hands down my favorite yogurt brand ever. At first I was a die hard Yoplait girl, I didn't even want to try anything other brand. But when my husband brought home this blueberry yogurt on accident, I fell in love. Other brands tend to have an artifical after taste but not this one! It's so refreshing & delicious.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love the creaminess of this yogurt. The taste is something that my entire family loves. I love how easy it is to find and how affordable it is. I highly recommend this yogurt
Hailey J.
This yogurt is very creamy and delicious. I love this because it has a natural taste and is healthy. I love putting this in a lunch box for me to eat later while on the go.
Emily F.
I like this product. I am not a fan of greek yogurt, so this is great for me. It is low fat so it works for counting calories and the blueberry flavor is great
Denise L.
I love yogurt it keeps my digestive system running the way it should. I like blueberry I use it as a topper for my whole wheat blueberry pancakes yummy.
Jennifer R.
Shawnee, KS
My bother and I likes to drink dannon. Because since we were kids we were drinking dannons.
I will recommend this to your kids. I know thwy will love it.
Tracy M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
Perfect on the go snack! It is very rich and creamy. The flavor is amazing with no aftertaste like Most yogurt. Great value and worth the price.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
I personally do not like diffrent types of yogurt other then strawberry and banana but this yogurt is delisious ! Its so sweet yet so savory