Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Annatto Extract (For Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding!
How would you rate this product?
Chula Vista, CA
Not my favorite product, taste a bit grease, really artificial flavor and I had great expectations but they weren’t really a good option.
Delicious. I love this pudding. Its fresh tasting it exceeds my expectations would buy any time. I'd like to see it in larger servings
Galion, Ohio
Vanilla pudding is a classic. But dannon makes it amazing. I absolutely love it. Its like a pudding and a yogurt.  Very delicious.
It's was ok. The texture was very creamy. Vanilla wasn't my favorite but I'm pretty sure the black cherry is going to be really good
Plainfield , NJ
There are some products that I would love to eat in this to one of them it might be a good flavor I don’t know I haven’t eaten it yet
Chicago
Great fragrance, very enjoyable. Great for big meals or a girls night out in a camp or so. Highly recommendable if you dare to enjoy.
This pudding is incredible. Dannon really knows how to make a Homestyle pudding that reminds you of your grandmother's home cooking .
Luverne
When I first seen this in stores my first thought was, it looks nasty but after trying it I love it and will continue to purchase it.
Didn't really care for this brand for pudding but it wasn't the worst! I'd give it a 4 out of 10! I like dannon yogurts way better!
Brandon, MS
I’m a vanilla girl and this does not disappoint! It’s so creamy and tasty. I add bananas and have even put it in smoothies .

Looking for your answer?