Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Annatto Extract (For Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding!
How would you rate this product?
Pollok
Dannon is an excellent brand for the taste and price. With it being one of my personal favorites i would absolutely most definitely recommend to anyone who was inquiring. Expectations met to the fullest, would and will purchase again and again.
New York
The best pudding I’ve ever tasted. So screams and tastes like actual vanilla and not artificial flavoring like other companies do. Would recommend this to everyone even strangers walking on the street that’s how good this pudding is.
Dixon, IL
Love this snack. My whole family loves these and often buy them. Also love making mini pies out of these adding them to mini graham cracker pies. An extra treat. Very affordable and you can’t go wrong buying these for the whole family.
Memphis
This pudding is so good and so creamy! It just melts in your mouth and it is such a great snack to have! The vanilla flavored one is my favorite and I would 100% buy this again I 10/10 recommend is you are a vanilla lover like me !
Irvine, CA
I enjoyed eating this product a lot. I found it was very creamy and had a good vanilla flavor. I'm not a big yogurt fan, but I will be buying this brand again in the future and also trying the different flavor varieties they offer.
Oklahoma City, OK
It is a good neutral base for recipes. The creaminess of it allows it to stand alone without needing much added to it either! It is a little pricey though when using it for big get togethers so I only use it for special occasions.
henderson
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite low sugar, low fat yogurt. From the brands I have tried, this is the best bet for those on a high protein, low sugar diet. Besides the taste, I greatly appreciate that it is a good source of fiber
Washington, NC
Dannon is a decent brand. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste . Not too pricey . Just kinda heavy for my taste buds. I prefer lighter less fluffy pudding . I would recommend for people who like thick pudding
I’m not a big pudding lover. I actually don’t like the texture of most puddings but this one is every tasty and the vanilla flavor is so tasty. This well surpassed my expectations. I keep this stocked in my fridge
Lake Charles, LA
This stuff is beyond amazing it’s just so creamy and flavorful very filling. I’ve tried other brands but this one is definitely a 100 I’d truly recommend this to anyone who would want a somewhat healthy snack

Looking for your answer?