Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Tapioca Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Annatto Extract (For Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Vanilla Pudding!
How would you rate this product?
I really enjoyed this it was super rich and creamy the flavours were really good I had only bought it once but it’s not available where I live or I would buy it again for sure I would definitely recommend trying this if it’s available where you live
Airdrie , AB
YUMMY !! This is so good alone but I decided to put it in the middle of a cake. It’s super flavourful and great for baking. It could also work for Banana cream pie !!
Calgary, AB
This is so good, you really gotta give it a try if you are a fan of creamy vanilla pudding. Dannon really doesn't disappoint and I find myself rebuying this every time I am the grocery store. I am truly a huge pudding fan and this is definitely one of my go to's!
What a delightful treat this is . I love the creamy texture with amazing vanilla flavor . You won’t be disappointed in trying this . It is expensive but worth the money !
Doral, Florida
I tried the cherry cheesecake and the dark chocolate pudding. I gotta say I was unaware that the "cheesecake" was supposed to be healthy Greek yogurt or I might have been more forgiving... But I thought it was TERRIBLE. No cheesecake-like tang at all and... it just totally missed the mark. The dark chocolate pudding, on the other hand, is so delicious I have bought 3 more since I first tried it! I also tried the vanilla pudding but in the end wished I had spent the money on another tub of dark chocolate. Very yummy.
This I so amazing I feel that it just melt in the most and it's a good source of proteins in the morning with roasted oats and some fresh fruits. I really am surprised with the consistency and it is a great value product. I do recommend this to people on diets and in general everyone who wants to have a healthy breakfast.
Antioch , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure
Phoenix, AZ
Dannon creamy pudding is delicious and makes my mouth drool, I love putting it in my daughters smoothie in morning or lunch time. I bought it over a month ago for first time and am satisfied with the product
new castle
Para mi la mejor marca de yogures. El sabor es incomparable con otras marcas, la textura y la ligereza le hace ser el de primera elección en mi lista de compra.
Newark, DE
i like everything in dannon products, everything is very heavy like cloud and tasty, i like this pudding the level i can eat it everyday, maybe twice a day.

Looking for your answer?