Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Lina D.

BY DANNON

Experience the rich and creamy classic pudding texture you love with less than 250 calories, and made with grade A milk. Try Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding for an unforgettable chocolate experience.

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor.

Lina D.
amman
Sooo yummy and creamy... ilove it.. agreat taste to dip it with fruits... all my familly love it.........
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom minha filha adora esse danoni principalmente o de chocolate se deixar Ela come o dia Todo
☺☺☺
Adoro chocolate, e esse sabor, sou meio suspeita em falar, adoro tudo que tem chocolate, cremoso e saboroso.
Nadia A.
Such a rich taste but also not excessively unhealthy so you can eat it without the guilt, such a nice flavour too
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
My 7 yr old daughter loves this flavors! she is a chocolate freak and this is the perfect flavor for her to get
Monique S.
Vredeberg west coast
it tastes absolutely delicious ,I love the rich and creamy texture of it , I would definitely recommend this product.
Haylie B.
I LOVE THIS PUDDING. I will alway recommend this pudding for dark chocolate lovers, it is a very light, flavour filled mixture. Very good!
Kaycee
This pudding is so very rich. Very hard to eat by itself, but extremely good on apples and pretzels.
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite guilty dessert so much pleasure in this cup of yummy goodness and there's just enough to fulfill that midnight craving.
Nikki R.
One of the best tasting puddings there are! Dark chocolate is one of my favorite flavor and it's healthy for you, relatively. I would recommend to anyone and it is at a good price. I would definitely buy again