Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Lina D.

BY DANNON

Experience the rich and creamy classic pudding texture you love with less than 250 calories, and made with grade A milk. Try Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding for an unforgettable chocolate experience.

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor.

Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding

Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Estrellita L.
Es mi sabor favorito de puddin no puedo tener un desayuno o un break sin el
Y sin ese puddin me siento incompleta
Katie U.
Sullivan
thought i would try this because it looked good, but boy was I wrong. just not for me
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I love dark chocolate pudding. Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding is pretty good. I have bought it twice now and it was good. Will most likely buy again.
kenia c.
Cool súper rico es delisioso es mi yogurth fovorite i love ❤ me encanta mas él de. Fresa ohh por dios es rikisimo!!!
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Love it. Very good test, healthy version of yummy!! Will buy it again and sure recommend it to others. not many options available like this product, so good to have this one.
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
My 7 yr old daughter loves this flavors! she is a chocolate freak and this is the perfect flavor for her to get
Soyla A.
Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.
Hanna M.
bowling green
Smooth and creamy. Loved the chocolate taste. Goes great with strawberries. Also added granola
ines l.
alger
I love it very especially the taste of black chocolate I will always buy and recommend it because it is very delicious
Danielle B.
Super tasty! I loved how rich this pudding was! I would buy this over a Snak-pak any day. I love cold pudding. It's not great for you, but tastes delicious. A good way to only eat a set amount of dessert, instead of a whole bowl. I would definately purchase this again!