Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Lina D.

BY DANNON

Experience the rich and creamy classic pudding texture you love with less than 250 calories, and made with grade A milk. Try Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding for an unforgettable chocolate experience.

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor.

Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding

Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adina L.
urtenen-schönbühl, bern
I usually don't like dark chocolate but this dark chocolate pudding somehow I do like, it tastes so delicious
Ana Patricia L.
PPuudim de chocolaaatee amo muito amor chocolate em si e pudim é dia deuses indico para todas as idades .
Monique S.
Vredeberg west coast
it tastes absolutely delicious ,I love the rich and creamy texture of it , I would definitely recommend this product.
Adoro chocolate, e esse sabor, sou meio suspeita em falar, adoro tudo que tem chocolate, cremoso e saboroso.
Edwin C.
Divine just Devine is all I can say. I buy it all the time, creamy, but personally I think the portions it comes in is too small.
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom minha filha adora esse danoni principalmente o de chocolate se deixar Ela come o dia Todo
☺☺☺
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite guilty dessert so much pleasure in this cup of yummy goodness and there's just enough to fulfill that midnight craving.
Leona D.
Pauls Valley
Great product, only reason it git four stars was because I like my pddings to be real chocolaty. This did not meet my chocolate standard.  Tasted great though. Also good price.
Nikki R.
One of the best tasting puddings there are! Dark chocolate is one of my favorite flavor and it's healthy for you, relatively. I would recommend to anyone and it is at a good price. I would definitely buy again
Jeremy B.
Ila, GA
Love how creamy this is! Didn't last long in my fridge!! Loved this flavor ! Great for breakfast!!