Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Lina D.

BY DANNON

Experience the rich and creamy classic pudding texture you love with less than 250 calories, and made with grade A milk. Try Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding for an unforgettable chocolate experience.

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor.

Allie W.
Woodstock , GA
Purchased at: Amazon
So creamy and yummy. Perfect for a snack Or dessert. You could add some strawberries and it would be amazing. Would definitely buy again as the price was decent.
Danielle B.
Super tasty! I loved how rich this pudding was! I would buy this over a Snak-pak any day. I love cold pudding. It's not great for you, but tastes delicious. A good way to only eat a set amount of dessert, instead of a whole bowl. I would definately purchase this again!
Deana K.
i love this precut. this is the best one i have every bought and I feel that the price is good for the quality. I bought it from target with a coupon and i can always find coupons for these. It is good for you and I bring it to work with me every day for  regular use.
Soyla A.
Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.
Nikki R.
One of the best tasting puddings there are! Dark chocolate is one of my favorite flavor and it's healthy for you, relatively. I would recommend to anyone and it is at a good price. I would definitely buy again
Leona D.
Pauls Valley
Great product, only reason it git four stars was because I like my pddings to be real chocolaty. This did not meet my chocolate standard.  Tasted great though. Also good price.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Love it. Very good test, healthy version of yummy!! Will buy it again and sure recommend it to others. not many options available like this product, so good to have this one.
Kim L.
Such a rich chocolatey treat! Because it is yogurt it is not bad for you like a candy bar would be! I would definitely recommend mixing in some granola with this yogurt or even some graham cracker crumbles! Will buy again!!
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I love dark chocolate pudding. Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding is pretty good. I have bought it twice now and it was good. Will most likely buy again.
Taylor G.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is absolutely delicious love how rich the flavor is and is usually on sale as well!! Good way to you indulge without feeling guilty !