GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsDannon
Dannon Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding

Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding

Experience the rich and creamy classic pudding texture you love with less than 250 calories, and made with grade A milk. Try Dannon Dark Chocolate Flavor Pudding for an unforgettable chocolate experience.

Grade A Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon® Creamery Dark Chocolate Pudding!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen L.
Mesa, AZ
So yummy. Great for dipping pita chips in for a little snack or eat right from the container. It’s so rich and creamy and melts in yo r mouth compared to roger chocolate puddings. Doesn’t have a weird aftertaste.
Tammy D.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Tasted a little off to me. Maybe, it just wasn't for me. My daughter loved it. I guess, I will buy it again for her.
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom minha filha adora esse danoni principalmente o de chocolate se deixar Ela come o dia Todo ☺☺☺
Adoro chocolate, e esse sabor, sou meio suspeita em falar, adoro tudo que tem chocolate, cremoso e saboroso.
Cheri T.
Festus, MO
I mean, who doesn't love pudding? Especially when it Dannon's rich and creamy milk chocolate pudding ...an absolute luxurious trear!
Sophia Z.
This is the best thing I’ve ever had in my life, it’s so creamy and delicious and feels like it was made at home, it taste really good hot while watching a movie all curled up on the couch, would definitely buy this again!!
nusu U.
so creamy and delicious !! I love it. such a perfect to go snack for the office and school.
Christopher L.
Dallas, TX
although it satisfied my chocolate craving it wasn’t the best thing ever I don’t really recommend this but I enjoyed it regardless
Ashley K.
=D. This is so rich and is bursting with coco flavors! I’d buy it again and again!
Mariane B.
Cranford, NJ
I love this!!! Is great to have a snack and taste really really good, so soft and delicious!!

Looking for your answer?