BY DANNON

Cultured Grade A Milk, Sugar, Water, Cherry Puree, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene and Carmine (For Color), Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Calcium Citrate. Contains Active Yogurt Cultures.

ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
These are so freaking good! Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth or obsession with cheesecake like me. Easy to use, ready to eat little snack that tastes just like your eating a slice of cheesecake. I love to have these with a glass of red wine to finish any great meal.
Priya M.
Indianapolis
I found them to be smooth and creamy, the texture being similar to a rich, homemade pudding. The cheesecake desserts come in two “layers” that you need to mix together. I am a cheesecake lover. I was quite surprised at how much like cheesecake the cheesecake part of the dessert tastes. The other part, the caramel or the fruit, just need a good stir. I think these desserts would be great for snacking, treat, a lunch you pack, travel or just for no reason at all. Calorie counters will be happy to learn that something so rich tasting only averages 200 calories per cup.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
This product is absolutely delicious! The added cherry makes it over the top amazing! It tastes very natural and doesn't have that awful synthetic taste! The consistency is thick but smooth. Not gaggingly thick! I will purchase this many more times and would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a different alternative to plain old, plain old! Not nearly the calories of a real piece of cherry cheesecake but still the same great taste!
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
This is nice and smooth. I love good creamy yogurt and cherry cheesecake is a really yummy flavor for it! Sometimes it just makes the perfect dessert vs. eating the real thing. Not quite the same but it really hits the spot! I would completely recommend this product.
Alessia G.
London, UK
This is a perfect dessert, really good and simple. Totally love it! It's amazing when you want to eat cheesecake but you don't have time to make it or you don't want to make that only for yourself! The price is good for the type of product
LaToya W.
Terre Haute, IN
This is so delicious. Tastes like the real thing. I like this brand better then the others, I've tried. It's definitely worth the money. In my opinion, it's not too expensive. It's creamy and very tasty. I buy this all the time!
Kali C.
This was a pretty solid 7/10 on taste and texture. There was a bit of bitterness to the cheesecake part, but the cherry covered it up nicely. For the price though it wasn't an amazing value; you'd be better off just making a cheesecake yourself honestly.
Michelle S.
This is a great dessert item to have after s great dinner or even as a snack. The cheesecake is creamy & smooth. The fruit mix is sweet & a great compliment to the cheesecake. One serving size for an awesome dessert. I would recommend to family or friends.
Jessica G.
This yogurt is one of the best yogurt I have tried the flavor says cheese cake and honestly it does taste like cheese cake it is so good that I could eat it all day
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Yummy! The perfect treat when you don't have any of the real deal close by. I'm a fan of strawberry cheesecake combos so this is a definite recommendation!