BY DANNON #85 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Cultured Grade A Milk, Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavor, BETA Carotene and Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness).

Angie N.
I absolutely love this yogurt! I'm a huge fan of cheesecake. This caramel cheesecake yogurt is amazing. I love the creaminess of the yogurt. It is pretty affordable but I can't buy it all the time. Also pretty spot on for the portion size! Definitely will keep buying.
Lori T.
This isn't bad at all. I love sweets ! But you simply can't over indulge on them. With this cheesecake yogurt you can. It's not like eating a piece of creamy cheesecake, but, it's a healthier choice and does take away the cravings.
Vanessa S.
Kulpmont
I am a sucker for cheesecake and caramel.  So both of them together 😍.  I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it to others.  Great value, would certainly purchase again in the future!  I would like to try one with strawberry and cheesecake!
Barbara E.
Bluefield, WV
This yogurt is smooth and creamy. The caramel taste is rich, but not over powering. It has just the right sweetness. I recommend trying this yogurt, especially if you are a caramel lover like me.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
Love the non greek yogurt flavors that Dannon has so many delicious and dun combinations n the choices you may try when trying any kind of yogurt.I have recently tried the Dannon Creamery Caramel Cheesecake flavored dessert and it meets my expectations ! I cant wait to try it again
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
I absolutely love caramel in everything. When I saw this product I was like oh I must try this!. Not only was it caramel flavor but cheesecake too! I was very excited to try one. The last is great and coming from the makers from Dannon, I didn't expect any less. Their products have all been good and this was no exception!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I love this dessert (the lemon and blueberry ones), but this caramel has a weird consistency to it? It was just kind of chunky, and it didn't really compliment the cheesecake flavor that I thought it would. But definitely give these a shot! This is just my personal opinion!
Shondale M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite dessert! Even my kids love it! The flavor is like heaven in your mouth! It's definitely worth the price! I was never really big on cheesecake,but when a friend introduced me to this,I instantly loved it! I buy it every time we go shopping now!
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
These creamery puddings are amazing! Each flavor is super delicious and unique! You can often find them on sale for a dollar and you should definitely snap up as many as you can eat. A great after dinner treat!
Marlene B.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Really yummy good flavor sometimes to hard to found a yorgot that i really like but dannon caramel cheese is really good and i do not feel bad eating it after i am dune