Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Vanilla uploaded by Nursel E.

BY DANNON

This delicious yogurt has been a fan favorite since 1942!

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, natural vanilla flavor, pectin.

Contains active yogurt cultures including L.Acidophilus.

Directions:

Keep refrigerated.

• Does anyone add fruit to theirs?11 Answers
  • One of my all time favorite yogurts! I love the vanilla f...2 Answers
  • Is this good in cakes? I've heard of using yogurt in cakes..7 Answers
Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Vanilla
  • "I like to make a quick breakfast or snack of just putting this on top of some fresh fruit or just having it with a bit of granola on top for a little crunch." in 5 reviews
  • "I like to make parfaits in advance for my boyfriend & I so this works great, just add fruit & nuts! " in 5 reviews
Ariel K.
Phenix City
With a house full of toddlers, it can be hard to find good and healthy snacks for them. I buy several tubs of this yogurt each month and my kids LOVE it. We use it in smoothies, yogurt bowls, or by itself. I will most certainly continue to purchase this brand of yogurt!
Kay P.
Youngsville, NC
I mostly use this yogurt for smoothies it is high in protein and really good. It is inexpensive and can be used for many things. Your Local Grocery should carry it. I highly recommend this yogurt to others and if you want to do a homemade fruit granola yogurt cup.
Genesis R.
Delicious yogurt with a hint of vanilla, just the way I like it! Creamy, smooth texture leave you begging for more. Totally recommend! Doesn’t have that sour yogurt taste thanks to the vanilla flavor. Great for diet or on the run snacks.
Jada M.
I absolutely love the taste of this yogurt! This has got to be one of the most versatile flavors there is! Maybe it’s because I’m partial to vanilla, but wow do I love this yogurt! Mix in some granola, fruit or even candy if you’re feeling bold and you’ll love it even more!
Dawn N.
Grand rapids, MI
Review for: 32 oz more...
I love fan on yogurt. It’s great quality and taste in my opinion. I usually cut up fruits and put it in and it’s a good mix! It can be eaten by itself also though. I recommend this to others also it is low fat
Vageesha S.
Evansville
Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Vanilla
I love this yogurt it's very smooth and delicious. Very affordable and the best. I buy this yogurt every time no other. Great amount and love the look.
Amber S.
Review for: Other more...
My husband and I love this plain torture for our dinner plans because it goes very good with rice. Along with a delicious cucumber yoghurt salad this is one I highly suggest. If you are making an Arab dish and need yogurt come to this one.
Katie O.
Who Hasn’t Tried This One At Some Point Or Another!!??? Pretty Much A Staple I’d Think. Very Tasty Creamy Vanilla Flavor! GREAT With Fresh Fruit & Some Granola Or Oatmeal For A Quick Fuss-Free Breakfast
Rachel F.
Gainesville , GA
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt to buy at the grocery store. I love the way it tastes, and not to mention the fact that my weight loss has substantially increased since going to the low-fat auction! I buy this at my local Walmart and cannot get enough!
maria d.
Alexandria, MN
I love this product. They have just the right flavor and the texture is creamy and amazing. I’ve bought this many times and this is the only one I continue to buy. I get mine at my local Walmart. I will continue to buy this product probably forever.
Tiffany M.
Do you mix in fruit or granola?
Nikki E.
Surprise, AZ
What do you think is the best flavor?
Ashley D.
Does anyone add fruit to theirs?
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Hows does this compare to chobani
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is this good in cakes? I've heard of using yogurt in cakes..