Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtDannon
Dannon Classics Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Quarts

Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Quarts

We've all got less time and more distractions in our lives. So we could use a little help getting more good stuff into our days. Like more family time. More smart food options. And more ways to sneak a little goodness into our mornings. Dannon lowfat yogurt is a delicious, easy way to do just that. Made with real fruit pieces, it's a great breakfast addition or snack option for the whole family—and so creamy, you won't believe it's lowfat!

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Strawberries, Contains Less than 1% of Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Milk Calcium, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin D3.

I have never seen this at the grocery store. What stores carry the natural?
How many calories
Does it taste any good?
Start your review of Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Quarts!
How would you rate this product?
Fatima S.
Norristown, PA
are use the low-fat yogurt in the plain one, sometimes the vanilla flavor it is quite nice when compared to others. Pricewise it is not that expensive and you know it is worth trying so give a try.
Morgan P.
Anderson
Dannon has always been a favorite. Tastes great, good quality and fresh. Great to top with fruit and granola.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
I buy this yogurt all the time because it is so good to my tell me is good for lunch is good for all occasions if you want something on the go to room the flavor is great it’s very healthy I would definitely keep this in my family
Angela R.
Moulton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic is where it is at. It has a sweet strawberry taste with a few strawberry chinks here and there. Great price too.
Amanda B.
Robertsdale, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberry is my all time favorite! Good & affordable brand. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to buy. Quarts last so much longer than the individual packs. Plus cheaper in the long run.
2045IsMyGuy20 C.
I love yogurt and Dannon lowfat yogurt gives you a great taste with less fat. The best is mixing in some fresh fruit with your yogurt!
Ritu S.
Las Vegas, NV
Where do I even begin? I am extremely picky when it comes to yogurt. This yogurt is reasonable compared to other brands and it tastes amazing. It has a very smooth texture and reminds me of the fresh yogurt my grandma used to make every day in India. I'm a forever Danon girl! Highly recommend it.
Alicia G.
Little Rock, AR
This is great yogurt with live active cultures. I use it as sour cream, works perfectly, the taste is dead on. I also use it as a base for smoothies... gives a nice texture.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love this yogurt and I use it and add for example granola bars and it's amazing. You can use this for anything. It's definitely healthy and amazing. It's very affordable and it's all natural. So I would definitely but it again. Next time I head to the store
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
The entirely family loves this a cup of yogurt with granola and.chia and.is the best or also on top of the fruit...