Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Coffee uploaded by Elle m.Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Coffee uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.Dannon® Classics Lowfat Yogurt Coffee uploaded by Rachel M.

BY DANNON

This delicious yogurt has been a fan favorite since 1942!

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, natural coffee flavor (including coffee extract), natural flavor, pectin.
Contains active yogurt cultures including L.Acidophilus.

Directions:

Keep refrigerated.

Rebecca B.
Kenduskeag, ME
Seriously the worse flavor I have had of Dannon. It has a strong sour taste and fake coffee flavored. Maybe if they added more sweetner it would be a smidge better.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm an avid yogurt-eater and coffee-drinker so I thought this would be delicious but I was wrong. I've tried other coffee yogurts that I liked so I assumed I'd love this but it tastes like spoiled milk. It isn't expired and it's always been refrigerated so I just assume that's how it always tastes. I thought it would get better and I could power through but after eating a few more bites I threw it out. It's almost liquidy as well, like I could've drank it. Won't be buying again.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I usually love this yogurt but this one missed the mark for me. The coffee flavor was off, definitely not great in yogurt. It's a reasonable priced item but this flavor was a no go for me.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I thought the taste was quite different not rich coffee rich, more of a bitter coffee taste with a better after taste on your tongue. Great effort but I would not purchase again.
Callie D.
Asheville North Carolina
This has been my favorite yogurt ever since I️ was a little girl! Has never lost its amazing flavor over the years and will always be a snack staple at my house!
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
I started buying yogurt for my husband because his doctor told him he needed to eat some more macrobiotic foods. I bought the coffee flavor one home along with strawberry, blueberry, vanilla, and peach. I knew he would like the blueberry Dannon but his ultimate flavor he likes the best is the coffee. He also likes that he has to stir it up when he opens it up to make it creamier. He likes it so much he told me to buy extra so that I try one too. He is so right this flavor is so good. It takes like real coffee which makes since because when you read the ingredients it has really coffee and coffee extract. This is a good way to get you probotics and the great flavor of coffee.
Sabira H.
Tried this coffee flavored yogurt about a year ago and I still didn't forget it. I only bought it because I'm a coffee lover but it tasted terrible it was sooo sour and disgusting I don't know if yogurts get spoiled or something but this just tasted baadd. I bought this from Walmart and wanted to give Dannon a try because I never tried it before and this was kind of a bad start.
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
This is my absolute favorite flavor from Dannon. I love that this flavor exists because I love coffee. This has a taste that is like coffee but not totally that coffee taste. Its hard to explain in words, I suggest you just buy it and try it!. Definitely recommend this product.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I'm usually a fan of Dannon yogurt, but I had this coffee flavored one at a friends house, and the taste was very unpleasant. I drink coffee on a daily basis so I was pretty disappointed when this combo of yogurt and coffee didn't work out. This may be different for others but for me it was not an enjoyable experience.
Anya G.
I’ve loved this yogurt since i was a little kid!!! It’s delicious and tastes like coffee and is smooth. I love having it for breakfast or as a snack. If you like coffee i highly reccomend dannon as its my favorite coffee yogurt. Unfortunately it is very hard to find
Shay E.
Does this taste good? I want to try it, but I wasn't sure if the coffee would be good? Also is this made with real coffee or is it just artificial flavoring?
Victoria F.