BY DANNON

DannonĀ® All Natural Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.
1.5% fat.
Since 1942.
1.5% milkfat.
Grade A.
With other natural flavor.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
My husband really likes this brand of yogurt. I don't like how you have to mix it up a lot before enjoying, but that's just because I am weird. Hubby says the flavor is really good, and to buy this over yoplait from now on. Regular yogurt has some slim pickings these days.. Greek yogurt is taking over the yogurt aisle
Kerry B.
Santa Rosa, CA
This yogurt is the perfect texture for me. Not too creamy and not too thick. It's just right! Yoplait seems to be a little more thin in consistency which I do not prefer. The flavor is great, not too too sweet but not butter. I will buy again.
Melissa L.
My favorite kind of yogurt is the kind that don't have the fruit in the bottom. Those most of dannons yogurts have fruit in them, I like the vanilla and the whipped chocolate. They have a great taste and consistency.
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
There is no funny after taste to this yogurt. It is simply sweet, light and tasteful. I just purchase these at the grocery store, mostly when they have the 10 for 10 sales.
Kristen F.
I am not a big fan of yogurt. I've tried practically every brand and flavor available, but this one I actually like. I usually put some strawberries and grapes in it.
Maryanne N.
This is one of my favorite brands and flavors of yogurt. It doesn't have that typical "sour" taste that many yogurts have. It is creamy and the flavor is delicious.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
Because I like to use my yogurt for different things like smoothies. This is yogurt is so smooth and soooo good! I highly recommend it
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Appears to be healthy judging by the label description but the taste leaves something to be desired, odd aftertaste.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is my favorite yogurt in all of the world. It's so yummy and it really tastes good in smoothies.
Beca S.
Owensboro, KY
This product was so delicious. I bought Dannon All Natural Vanilla LowFat Yogurt to eat as something sweet. I love the taste because it did not have that "Lowfat" flavor it was very healthy and a great treat as well. I would buy again and want to try other flavors. It was also a great price at Walmart.