Dannon® All Natural Plain Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by arma a.Dannon® All Natural Plain Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Addushkaliz C.Dannon® All Natural Plain Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Teodora D.

BY DANNON

Do not mistake plain for dull. Dannon Plain Yogurt can be enjoyed as a flavorful treat on its own or as a versatile addition to everyday recipes such as dips, smoothies, and baked goods.

Cultured Grade A Milk.
Contains active yogurt cultures including L.Acidophilus.

Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
I love to add this to chicken salad. It adds a really delicious tang to it. I love Mediterranean foods and keep some on hand to use in recipes. The price is fair. It has come as almost a staple in my house.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I usually buy Organic Yogurt but some stores sell it for so much money so I just get the Dannon.
I love the taste and the price of this product. The texture is super creamy and I can just eat it plain becuase it so delicious.
I usually get it for $3.99 but I’ve seen it cheaper too.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
I love plain yogurt because it’s SO versatile. My fav is peanut butter and apples 💞 is highly recommend this to anyone looking for a late healthy snack option! I really like this one brand because there’s always coupons for it out there lol!
Carly S.
I feed my 8 month old sons this yogurt with various fruit flavors mixed in and they love it. They have it every morning. I like the texture and the fact that it is made with regular whole milk!
Amanda J.
Marked Tree, AR
We used this yogurt to make smoothies and it worked better than any I've tried before. I purchased this at a local grocery store. This was my first time buying and I'll definitely buy again.
Natalia N.
Irving, TX
Love it. Won't stop buying this. So creamy and still feels light. Great for any type of food even when cooking with it or using it for dips. It's simply yummy if had by itself too.
Zamira S.
Long Is City, NY
Love this plain yogurt! Very little sugar and over 20 grams of protein. I always add some blueberries and one tablespoon of honey into my plain yogurt and Im good to go. Very healthy snack option for everyone
Rehmat D.
Jesup, GA
Good yogurt it taste pretty good. I recommend adding a little bit of water and some salt to make it taste even better. You can eat it on its own if you add those two things and it will make a good snack.
Shauna R.
Pittston
Delicious and healthy, I love to use it for my morning smoothies. It’s a great deal for the price, I can get about a weeks worth out of one of these big containers. It’s a staple in my fridge, definitely buying over and over.
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tastes just right! I'm Bulgarian and if you guys don't know Bulgaria is where the bacteria that turns milk into yogurt originates from. So basically I'm saying that I know what good yogurt is haha! Sinse I moved to the US I've tried so many brands and nothing has come closer to the taste of real yogurt than this! It's just the right amount of sour, perfect texture and I definitely feel like my digestion has improved after having just a few tablespoons a day for the past 2 weeks. Best one out there for sure!!
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
How do you spice up your yogurt?