Dannon® All Natural Plain Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Nka k.Dannon® All Natural Plain Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Nka k.

BY DANNON

Do not mistake plain for dull. Dannon Plain Yogurt can be enjoyed as a flavorful treat on its own or as a versatile addition to everyday recipes such as dips, smoothies, and baked goods.

Cultured grade A nonfat milk, food starch.

Contains active yogurt cultures including L.Acidophilus.

Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
This yogurt is great and nutritious. I use it in cooking and in my smoothies and I think it tastes better than other brands. It is not sour like others. The value for the amount is great and I recommend this to everyone!
Kamrey R.
This yoghurt is awesome! I love to make smoothies in the morning and this yoghurt mixes in so well. It's also priced at a great value for the amount you get. Not only is it great for smoothies but if you are a parent like me, this yoghurt can also be a healthy snack for the kids!
Trisha P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great yogurt for smoothies and parfaits! You can also use it for your recipes. The expiration date is typically a decent amount of time in the future which is helpful for small house holds. Very affordable as well.
Jean H.
Montgomery
This is the only yogurt I'll eat. It is consistently high quality and I love the way plain yogurt tastes! If I want to I can mix my own fruit, granola, nuts, whatever I want in it.  I can also make my own Greek Yogurt with it by draining it partway (or end up with "cream cheese" if I drain too much!).

You could do that with any plain yogurt, I suppose, but if there isn't any Dannon Fat Free, I'm going home sad and empty-handed.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I find that it's a good yogurt at the grocery store. It's creamy and tangy. I personally like to put it in smoothies, eat it with fruits and granola, or eat it with honey or sweetened condensed milk or a little bit of sugar. It's really great to have plain yogurt because you can control how much sugar goes in. I prefer other brands over this but there's nothing wrong with this one in particular.
Ashley J.
I use this yogurt as a side dish with Indian food. It has a similar flavor to homemade Indian yogurt and it's not a strong flavor, so it pairs well with spicy food to tone it down a little bit. It's affordable and usually found in every major grocery store.
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
This is my natural yogurt base for all my dressings. It's a great alternative to mayo-based dressings like RANCH. It's my favorite so finding a healthier alternative has been great. The price is good for the size of the serving. And just like old times at grandmas, it's nice to have an extra container after to store left-overs in the fridge.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
This yogurt is perfect to add to food and smoothies. It's gives your food just enough whip without it being too much. There is no flavor so it won't clash with any other tastes buds. I say try it out if you haven't.
Desirae Y.
Dannon's plain yogurt can be added to smoothies, used in dips, and treated as mayo or sour cream for a healthy alternative. It's an excellent source of calcium and is certainly affordable. I have purchased this product myself many times.
Manasa V.
My husband loves this yogurt. We purchase this regularly, every week I should say. Great value for money and good taste. It isn't flavored so it is pretty good health wise as well. Non-fat and non-flavored. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to eat healthily.
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
How long pass the due date can you use this plain yogurt and how do you know when it is really old?
Christa M.