BY DANNON

Do not mistake plain for dull. Dannon Plain Yogurt can be enjoyed as a flavorful treat on its own or as a versatile addition to everyday recipes such as dips, smoothies, and baked goods.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, food starch.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love to throw these yogurts in my lunch with some granola! They are amazing and make me feel good about eating healthy!
Sharell M.
This yogurt is so delicious and creamy. I love this yogurt with fresh fruit and crunchy granola crumbles. Amazing !
Miah W.
I love this yogurt! It's one of my favorites. It has such a good taste and texture. It is also really affordable
Tiffini N.
Joplin, MO
Love this yogurt! Very easy to open! Kids even love it! It's very affordable! Will continue to buy this brand!
Aishwarya D.
Assam
Since this is one of the two flavours available in my country, I think the flavour is kinda cool. It's creamy.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love these yogurts. They are so delicious. I could eat them all the time. They are creamy and delicious.
Yazeli C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Vainilla it's my favorite. I love it because I can eat everytime at the day. Have a great taste.
Caitlin F.
Love putting this in our protein or smoothie shakes. Always helps give a thickness that I love.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY
I love this yogurt, its smooth, and delicious and I love it with my morning.grapes! Yummmmmmy!
Cherity C.
Lehi, UT
Yogurt and berries taste good not Blan very healthy not highly calories very great but you