Dannon® Activia® Yogurt

BY ACTIVIA #16 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and with billions of probiotics in every cup—a great way to start every day. *learn more at Dannon.com/ingredients

Dannon® Activia®  Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've been taking part in the Activa challenge by eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system." in 7 reviews
  • "It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Dannon Activia Greek Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
We always stocked Dannie yogurt in our refrigerators. We are family of four people and we all lives different flavors, and different combination and Dannon is available is lot of combinations and range from low-fat, nonfat, Greek and probiotics range. The product is creamy and is appetizing. I use it with various meals ideas like to blend it in with fruits to have smoothie on the go. To mix it with my salad bowl and to eat with my carbs mostly white rice.
I would recommend Dannon range of products to everyone. Stock them up! Live clean and eat clean for your health goals.
Amanda Q.
I've always watched all the activia commercials about how they are very light on your stomach and help with digestion but I've tried them and can't tell the difference. The flavor is good, it's nice and smooth and not too sweet. I don't always buy this product only because it's a bit more expensive than other yogurts and I just can't seem to find it's benefits. Tastes great though.
annie a.
I used to love this yogurt so much that I bought it from Costco. That time I preferred the flavored ones (peach and strawberry) so I ate this with granola. Now, it is just too painfully sweet for me. It also does nothing for my digestive system :(.  I've heard that they made it better, but I just can't get myself to buy it again!
Consentida L.
Las vegas , NV
Five starts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Me encanta este producto es muy saludable a pesar de que es dulce pero tambien te alluda mucho en tu sistema intestinal si eres de las personas que sufren al ir al baño comiendo este producto degaras de sufrir 😩😊
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
[product:dannon-activia-harvest-picks-mixed-berries-yogurt---4-ct] I started eating this yogurt because my stomach was going through some issues and I heard the nutrients and probiotics would really help. Its not my favorite brand (as far as flavor) but is definitely still delicious. A great way to give your body what it needs.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite yogurts. Small and good for a snack. My favorite flavor is the black cherry. That is the only on I eat. So rich in flavor and even had little pieces of black cherry in it. Not only if this yogurt good for you it doesn’t hurt my stomach as much as the their brands. Would definitely recommend buying it
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
This literally saved my daughter from a bunch of harmful medications. She had some digestive issues and at 3 yeats old her doctor recommended 2 of these a day. It only took a few days before it started helping. I still have her eating this just not as much or as often. This is a miricle yogurt and I'm so thankful for it
Andrea N.
I tried this product when it first arrived on the scene. Unfortunately I was not well educated on the uses. Now that they revamped, and added more flavors I like it. Definitely not something you want to eat everyday. [product:dannon-activia-probiotic-blended-lowfat-yogurt-strawberry,-blueberry-&-peach-4-oz.-24-pack]
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I loved these, they helped me get past my stomach problems, when I couldn’t eat anything else!- the consistency is great, though they do seem to separate a bit, so stirring is required!- I love the strawberry and vanilla, I didn’t care for the blueberry too much!- but I’m not an overall blueberry fan as it is!- I would recommend!-
Victoria W.
I always try to find other food products to incorporate probiotics into my diet apart from my nightly pill - after eating this yogurt consistently for about a week I started seeing results immediately (less bloating, pain and increased regularity!!) extra bonus that this yogurt is super delicious!!
Valyncia D.
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Heaven N.
Has this yogurt been helpful in regulating the digestive tract?
Mickenzie G.
San Diego, CA
Do you add anything to your yogurt, if so what?
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Did you think it would take so long to see probiotic effects ?
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I took the two week activia challenge and did not see or feel any effects, did anyone else?