Dannon® Activia® Yogurt

BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and with billions of probiotics in every cup—a great way to start every day. *learn more at Dannon.com/ingredients

Dannon® Activia®  Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Yogurt
  • "I've been taking part in the Activa challenge by eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system." in 7 reviews
  • "It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Camilla B.
East Saint Louis, IL
Activia is the best on the market when you are referring to yogurt and the digestive system. It helps you with your digestive system and helps you to feel a lot better in the process. I felt so much better after only eating one container. It smells and taste great, and it is silky and smooth. Everyone should try this product for sure. My favorite is strawberry.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
I have been eating Activia yogurt for over 2 years and I love the way my digestive system works now. I love the flavor and the real bits of fruit in each bite. This is a healthy treat that satisfies my sweet cravings. They have variety of flavors to choose from so you are not limited. Love this product!
Lalisa N.
I'm not typically a yogurt person, but the only yogurt I eat is Activia (it always has to be the vanilla flavor too). It's a good and easy way to get some probiotics in the diet as well as a nice snack if you're in a hurry and need to fill yourself up a bit.
Amy C.
Activia vanilla yogurt is my favorite! It's a nice vanilla flavor and I like to add granola for an extra crunch! It is very affordable! I don't eat it routinely enough to tell if it helps with your bowels but I would high recommend this yogurt! It's great!
Carrie E.
North Royalton, OH
I started eating these in college because I needed something that is supposed to fill me up. I love the strawberry and peach flavor, the only downside to the product is that the container is so small that I usually end up wanting another snack after it.
Luz S.
These are creamy but light, not too over powering flavor or vanilla. The right texture too, not too thick or too liquid. I love all flavors of activia. It tastes like delicious. You'll love it if you like vanilla. I would totally buy again many times
Kimberly K.
Bend, OR
I purchased this at Costco on a whim and I'm so glad I did. It's really good tasting and I do think it has helped my digestive system. The cups are a little narrow though and the yogurt tends to pour over the edge if I try to add anything to it.
Barbara M.
Farmingville, NY
Activia is a tasty and nutritious product. It lives up to it's advertised benefits to aid with digestion. The fact that the light version is low in calories makes it an excellent choice for a dessert or snack.
Marissa B.
Got these for my husband and his grandma (they both have digestion issues), they both love it. My husband isn't a big yogurt fan either. They both agreed it's something to keep around for a snack or on the go.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
This yogurt taste amazing. It's super sweet and smooth. My favorite yogurt if all time. Great healthy sweet snack. I get this all the time. A very filling. The peach flavor has delightful chunks in it. 10/10
Valyncia D.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Heaven N.
Has this yogurt been helpful in regulating the digestive tract?
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I took the two week activia challenge and did not see or feel any effects, did anyone else?
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Did you think it would take so long to see probiotic effects ?
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
Does this yogurt taste like the regular yogurts