Dannon® Activia® Yogurt

BY ACTIVIA #30 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and with billions of probiotics in every cup—a great way to start every day. *learn more at Dannon.com/ingredients

Dannon® Activia®  Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've been taking part in the Activa challenge by eating two a day for the past month and I must admit I feel a change in my digestive system." in 7 reviews
  • "It is an easy and simple breakfast and they come in so many different flavors." in 3 reviews
Janet N.
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
I've been trying to be more conscious of my sugar intake as well as dairy and have cut down on it in my diet. Activia is a perfect treat for providing billions of probiotics that aid in digestive health, low in sugar, filling and tastes great. I have noticed a change incorporating this small cup into my morning breakfast and have yet to notice any flare ups usually related to a large dairy intake.
Camilla B.
Camilla B.
East Saint Louis, IL
Activia is the best on the market when you are referring to yogurt and the digestive system. It helps you with your digestive system and helps you to feel a lot better in the process. I felt so much better after only eating one container. It smells and taste great, and it is silky and smooth. Everyone should try this product for sure. My favorite is strawberry.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I just tried this yogurt the other day and I really liked it. It wasn't expensive, and it is found in most stores. I like the taste, and although I usually don't like fruit pieces these ones were small enough that it didn't bother me. It is definitely something I would recommend to someone who is looking for a good healthy snack they can take anywhere.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
I have been eating Activia yogurt for over 2 years and I love the way my digestive system works now. I love the flavor and the real bits of fruit in each bite. This is a healthy treat that satisfies my sweet cravings. They have variety of flavors to choose from so you are not limited. Love this product!
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.
Foodie Expert
I'm not typically a yogurt person, but the only yogurt I eat is Activia (it always has to be the vanilla flavor too). It's a good and easy way to get some probiotics in the diet as well as a nice snack if you're in a hurry and need to fill yourself up a bit.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Activia vanilla yogurt is my favorite! It's a nice vanilla flavor and I like to add granola for an extra crunch! It is very affordable! I don't eat it routinely enough to tell if it helps with your bowels but I would high recommend this yogurt! It's great!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
North Royalton, OH
I started eating these in college because I needed something that is supposed to fill me up. I love the strawberry and peach flavor, the only downside to the product is that the container is so small that I usually end up wanting another snack after it.
Luz S.
Luz S.
These are creamy but light, not too over powering flavor or vanilla. The right texture too, not too thick or too liquid. I love all flavors of activia. It tastes like delicious. You'll love it if you like vanilla. I would totally buy again many times
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Bend, OR
I purchased this at Costco on a whim and I'm so glad I did. It's really good tasting and I do think it has helped my digestive system. The cups are a little narrow though and the yogurt tends to pour over the edge if I try to add anything to it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Love Activia yogurt even when I'm not doing the regulation challenge that they advertise. Definitely helps me feel like I'm digesting better, and the sizes are perfectly portioned. Coupons at Target help this fit my budget!
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Strawberry Cheesecake! :)
Heaven N.
Heaven N.
Has this yogurt been helpful in regulating the digestive tract?
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I took the two week activia challenge and did not see or feel any effects, did anyone else?
Tina F.
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Did you think it would take so long to see probiotic effects ?
Jody S.
Jody S.
Eskdale, WV
What flavor is the best?