Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#149 in Yogurt
Ava F.
Ava F.

This yogurt is very good and tastes like the regular vanilla Greek yogurt but is healthier.
Molly K.
Molly K.

Activia yogurt tastes sooo amazing. I love the greek yogurt but activia is my favourite
Connie R.
Connie R.
Digby

I like the package of 4. Just the right amount of creamy,tasty yogourt in each cup.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI

Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

Have some every morning. Low in sugar and carbs. Perfect for a late morning snack.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Dannon's vanilla is perfect, I find many other vanilla yoghurts to be oversweet or overflavored while activia is more of a subtle flavor. I always feel as though I'm making a healthy choice with this yoghurt!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX

taste good a little bland not as good as other ones but okay. reallt good for the oatmeals
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Langley

these are amazing for on the go people. amazing flavour, great portions, and they're good for you. they don't break the bank either. i absolutely could not live without these yogurts. they're even good frozen
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.

Join Now