Add a Photo

#156 in Yogurt
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

Very delicious and healthy! I love this for a snack and I don't have to worry about to much sugar or calories!!
Carley T.
Carley T.
Ardmore , Al

Love! One of my favorite. Rands to buy Greek yogurt from. They are the perfect consistency and taste!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY

I enjoy this flavor with granola. It is a small portion but I have noticed that it is more filling than I expected. I also noticed more regularity after eating this yogurt for a few days and that is always a plus. Yummy/healthy breakfast for several reasons. Makes you regular and tastes great.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

Very good brand ! Good flavor also very very good for you and makes a good snack
Fabi V.
Fabi V.
Indio, CA

Good yogurt add some granola and you have a healthy snack. I try to have yogurt every other day.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Edmonton, Alberta; Canada

Once I tasted Dannon Activia VANILLA Yogurt, I have not tried any other flavor, I enjoyed it that much. I purchase this product at Sobey's or at Shoppers Drug Mart. Because of the health benefits, I feel it is worth every penny spent and I will continue to buy it. Get Digestive Cookies and dip them in the yogurt. It is so yummy !!
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I find that I'm not really a fan of Greek yogurt but when I tried this I really did enjoy it especially with it also being low fat. I switched to this yogurt because it's so much healthier than regular yogurt but some days I do crave the sugar cause these a slightly lacking in flavor.
Rory S.
Rory S.
Wingham, Ontario

I use this product to help boost my protein intake when I'm on a bulking cycle.
High in protein, low in fat, but a little bit of an aftertaste. Blends really well with my protein powder, which eliminates the after taste. Great value as well! 5 out of 5 all the way from me.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Ponto Chique, MG, Brasil

Provei apenas uma vez!!! Tem um formato consistente, não é um yogurt aguado. Varios sabores e é super bom para a saude e digestão. Não é um yogurt que tomaria todo dia mais pelo menos umas 3 vezes por semana. Mais apesar de ser bom é muito caro e vem pouco.
Camila H.
Camila H.
Medellin

I love this Greek yogurt for their taste because it's my favorite, delicious plus the high protein content is one of the good things I have already bought many times also promises what meets, helps your digestion is much better and much faster .

Join Now