BY ACTIVIA

Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
I love this Greek yogurt! Has a smooth and flavorful taste. I love to add some fresh fruit or granola to it!
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield, TX
Love this yogurt the best! I like it better than yoplait! Because it tastes more healthier
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Have some every morning. Low in sugar and carbs. Perfect for a late morning snack.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
taste good a little bland not as good as other ones but okay. reallt good for the oatmeals
Aniyah L.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Simple yogurt, I like fruity and tasty yogurt this was to plain for me I usually don't eat vanilla.
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida
Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY
These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
Very delicious and healthy! I love this for a snack and I don't have to worry about to much sugar or calories!!
Carley T.
Carley T.
Ardmore , AL
Love! One of my favorite. Rands to buy Greek yogurt from. They are the perfect consistency and taste!