BY ACTIVIA

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fort Polk, LA
Good taste and does what it should. It is a great snack or breakfast. Even my picky eater likes this yogurt. It's better than other yogurt brands that I've tried. It is healthy and light, so it's great for people who want to lose weight. I would buy again.
Roya  B.
Roya B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
This yogurt is smooth and delicious. Its health you can taste and its even good if you freeze it a bit and eat it like a popsicle. Its affordable and easy to find
Melody
Melody
Great source of protein and a great taste! I usually buy activia at either target or Walmart for a good price. I like the taste and how easy it is on the stomach.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Absolutely delicious. My favorite flavor and brand. I just like it because I'm lactose intolerant and this has active cultures that dont make me bloat or feel sick after.
Tierney R.
Tierney R.
Rocky Mount, NC
As far a Greek yogurt, this is the most affordable in comparison to quality. I prefer the vanilla but the the banana cream flavor is delicious as well
This yogurt is delicious! My daughter is very picky and she loves this brand! Other yogurts tend to be sour and this one isn't! It's very affordable for those on a budget! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Vankesha I.
Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
The vanilla Activia is my favourite one and it course, lol, I have to put it in the freezer before I gobble it down and lick the spoon after, 😂😂😂😂.
maria s.
maria s.
San Antonio
Love the taste helps me with my digestive problems just as well as some of my family members enjoy them very good flavor and variety of options to choose from
Sam W.
Sam W.
Long Beach
Great yogurt! It's non fat which is great for me, and it makes my stomach feel good after eating it. The pineapple coconut flavor is yummy.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I like activia for its probiotics and flavor. I also love Greek yogurt so I appreciate the activia Greek yogurt blend. A bit expensive but worth it.