Add a Photo

#229 in Yogurt
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

Very delicious and healthy! I love this for a snack and I don't have to worry about to much sugar or calories!!
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

Have some every morning. Low in sugar and carbs. Perfect for a late morning snack.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX

taste good a little bland not as good as other ones but okay. reallt good for the oatmeals
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I really love activia yogurt. It's nonfat an tastes amazing! I would recommend to anyone!
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

I really enjoy this yogurt when I need that uplifting taste after a dry meal. It's easy to take with me to my school when I'm craving for something so badly.
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX

Love this yogurt the best! I like it better than yoplait! Because it tastes more healthier
Fabi V.
Fabi V.
Indio, CA

Good yogurt add some granola and you have a healthy snack. I try to have yogurt every other day.
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida

Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

Very good brand ! Good flavor also very very good for you and makes a good snack