BY ACTIVIA

Ashley A.
Buckhorn, KY
I love the vanilla taste. This is also good to help me regulated and doesn't leave a grainy after taste like some yogurts I have tried before!
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Karen S.
Edinburg
This Greek yogurt is absolutely amazing ! Absolutely complement a healthy diet and is a great snack especially if you have tons of cravings.
Julie S.
Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Aya A.
It one of my favorite things at my lofe so tasty no more sugar and not also without it so it makes a lovely equation to deliver a good taste
Stacey P.
Haven't been a big fan of Greek yogurt and this didn't change my mind. For those of you who like Greek yogurt, I am sure you would enjoy it.
Sam W.
long beach, CA
Great yogurt! It's non fat which is great for me, and it makes my stomach feel good after eating it. The pineapple coconut flavor is yummy.
Arlene A.
What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Danatayri M.
Its very tasty and hace great texture. My tummy loves it. It have a lot of vitamins and minerals to my body and it helps me with digestion
MakeupByRaiza M.
Southbridge, MA
I love having these yogurts for a snack they taste so delicious I can’t even explain the consistency it’s one of my favorite yogurt brand