Add a Photo

#229 in Yogurt
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

Really great yogurt my parents loves them. I have tried them and liked only the cherry flavor.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Locust Grove, GA

Love the taste! I'm not sure if it's actually regulating me but if it's good for you, why not!
Pamela A.
Pamela A.

Excellent flavor and size. My teenage daughter likes to take this one for dessert at school.
Vicky H.
Vicky H.
Parkersburg

Activia is so good. I love the nutritional facts about Activia. I eat it at least once a day
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI

Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

Very good brand ! Good flavor also very very good for you and makes a good snack
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX

taste good a little bland not as good as other ones but okay. reallt good for the oatmeals
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

Have some every morning. Low in sugar and carbs. Perfect for a late morning snack.