Add a Photo

#157 in Yogurt
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

I really enjoy this yogurt when I need that uplifting taste after a dry meal. It's easy to take with me to my school when I'm craving for something so badly.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I really love activia yogurt. It's nonfat an tastes amazing! I would recommend to anyone!
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX

Love this yogurt the best! I like it better than yoplait! Because it tastes more healthier
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Dannon's vanilla is perfect, I find many other vanilla yoghurts to be oversweet or overflavored while activia is more of a subtle flavor. I always feel as though I'm making a healthy choice with this yoghurt!
Aniyah L.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ

Simple yogurt, I like fruity and tasty yogurt this was to plain for me I usually don't eat vanilla.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

Have some every morning. Low in sugar and carbs. Perfect for a late morning snack.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX

taste good a little bland not as good as other ones but okay. reallt good for the oatmeals
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida

Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño

Join Now