BY ACTIVIA

Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
The vanilla Activia is my favourite one and it course, lol, I have to put it in the freezer before I gobble it down and lick the spoon after, 😂😂😂😂.
Ashley A.
Buckhorn, KY
I love the vanilla taste. This is also good to help me regulated and doesn't leave a grainy after taste like some yogurts I have tried before!
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Sam W.
long beach, CA
Great yogurt! It's non fat which is great for me, and it makes my stomach feel good after eating it. The pineapple coconut flavor is yummy.
MakeupByRaiza M.
Southbridge , MA
I love having these yogurts for a snack they taste so delicious I can’t even explain the consistency it’s one of my favorite yogurt brand
Lia R.
Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
Tastes so good! You honestly forget that you're eating something healthy! Perfect little snack in between meals or for a sweet treat!
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida
Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño