BY ACTIVIA

Sara M.
Sara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I really like this product. It is very light and tasty. The flavor is not too strong too. It is really perfect. I bought it in Target. I does not have a lot of sugar so that's good. I would like to buy it again.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
I do like the dannon products but i was not a huge fan of this one. The value is superior but the vanilla flavoring was bland to me. I do think it is one of the more healthier yogurts-sugar content wise. I would probably not buy this particular one again.
Tallyta B.
Tallyta B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I usually bought the Activia yogurt because help me with my intestinal work , and now the mixed the best Activities componentes with a Greek texture. I love that, I will keep buying
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fort Polk, LA
Good taste and does what it should. It is a great snack or breakfast. Even my picky eater likes this yogurt. It's better than other yogurt brands that I've tried. It is healthy and light, so it's great for people who want to lose weight. I would buy again.
Melody
Melody
Great source of protein and a great taste! I usually buy activia at either target or Walmart for a good price. I like the taste and how easy it is on the stomach.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Absolutely delicious. My favorite flavor and brand. I just like it because I'm lactose intolerant and this has active cultures that dont make me bloat or feel sick after.
Vankesha I.
Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
The vanilla Activia is my favourite one and it course, lol, I have to put it in the freezer before I gobble it down and lick the spoon after, 😂😂😂😂.
maria s.
maria s.
San Antonio
Love the taste helps me with my digestive problems just as well as some of my family members enjoy them very good flavor and variety of options to choose from
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I like activia for its probiotics and flavor. I also love Greek yogurt so I appreciate the activia Greek yogurt blend. A bit expensive but worth it.
Christia C.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.