BY ACTIVIA

Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Bedford
I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Amber S.
Amber S.
We really enjoy this product. The taste, the texture is smoothe, and the easy to read packaging. I have 6 people in my house and only one person doesn't like it.... (only because it's cold - he doesn't like cold food!)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I really like this product. It is very light and tasty. The flavor is not too strong too. It is really perfect. I bought it in Target. I does not have a lot of sugar so that's good. I would like to buy it again.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
Nice natural vanilla flavor. Doesn't taste artificial at all. Also a very good source of probiotics. Whenever I am on antibiotics I always go for this yogurt to give myself a dose of probiotic 👍🏼
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
This yogurt is delicious! The flavor is amazing, the texture is perfect, and the yogurt is so healthy! I love this yogurt because it doesn't hurt my stomach and its my favorite vanilla yogurt! I will definitely recommend this
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
I do like the dannon products but i was not a huge fan of this one. The value is superior but the vanilla flavoring was bland to me. I do think it is one of the more healthier yogurts-sugar content wise. I would probably not buy this particular one again.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lewisville
The yogurt has a great consistency and texture! The flavors perv I normally buy it at my own local grocery stores and target it's perfect for Mixing fruit do you have a simple dessert!
Tallyta B.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
I usually bought the Activia yogurt because help me with my intestinal work , and now the mixed the best Activities componentes with a Greek texture. I love that, I will keep buying
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Very good yogurt! Love eating it as a snack with some granola and fruit! Very good flavor! We've bought this several times and we still love it! It's a stand out product and we would definitely buy it again!
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Love love love! The best part about this yogurt is that I'm not starving an hour later! It's completely affordable and available at pretty much every grocery store! I've been eating this for years now!