Add a Photo

#157 in Yogurt
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Este yoghurt es bueno, me gusta la textura pero me gustaría que fuera un poco mas espeso pero en general me gusta
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY

Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

Very delicious and healthy! I love this for a snack and I don't have to worry about to much sugar or calories!!
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste, low in calories and is a great snack! highly recommend this yogurt, sweet and tasty! love it
Haley M.
Haley M.

Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA

I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I like the benefit of probiotics in this yogurt, but the consistency is a little too thin for my liking.
Carley T.
Carley T.
Elkton , Tn

Love! One of my favorite. Rands to buy Greek yogurt from. They are the perfect consistency and taste!

Join Now