Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#245 in Yogurt
Buffy W.
Buffy W.
Feb. 14, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
yogurt is a great, yummy, inexpensive brand. always fresh and you can eat on the go or for meal replacement.
Paige M.
Paige M.
June 9, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
This is so good and good for you. I'm not a big fan of chunks in my yogurt. So this is perfect kind for me and it's so good.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , Ca
March 9, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Tastes so good! You honestly forget that you're eating something healthy! Perfect little snack in between meals or for a sweet treat!
kelly h.
kelly h.
florham park, NJ
May 5, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
So plain and it doesn't taste good don't eat it or else you will probably not like it because it doesn't taste so good
Johnathan Y.
Johnathan Y.
Greenville, TX
June 1, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Very good, and refreshing. Reasonably priced for such an amazing produce product! I would recommend to anybody.
Vicky H.
Vicky H.
Parkersburg
May 12, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Activia is so good. I love the nutritional facts about Activia. I eat it at least once a day
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
March 12, 2017, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Excellent flavor and size. My teenage daughter likes to take this one for dessert at school.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
April 13, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I love this Greek yogurt! Has a smooth and flavorful taste. I love to add some fresh fruit or granola to it!
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Jan. 22, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I really enjoy this yogurt when I need that uplifting taste after a dry meal. It's easy to take with me to my school when I'm craving for something so badly.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Dec. 2, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.