BY ACTIVIA

maria s.
maria s.
San Antonio
Love the taste helps me with my digestive problems just as well as some of my family members enjoy them very good flavor and variety of options to choose from
Christia C.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.
caroline s.
caroline s.
Activia grego é tudo de bom! Traz uma uma sensação de que consumir um produto com qualidade há de trazer um benefício tanto pro interior quanto para o exterior! Obtendo boa saúde!
Buffy W.
Buffy W.
yogurt is a great, yummy, inexpensive brand. always fresh and you can eat on the go or for meal replacement.
Paige M.
Paige M.
This is so good and good for you. I'm not a big fan of chunks in my yogurt. So this is perfect kind for me and it's so good.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , Ca
Tastes so good! You honestly forget that you're eating something healthy! Perfect little snack in between meals or for a sweet treat!
kelly h.
kelly h.
florham park, NJ
So plain and it doesn't taste good don't eat it or else you will probably not like it because it doesn't taste so good
Johnathan Y.
Johnathan Y.
Greenville , TX
Very good, and refreshing. Reasonably priced for such an amazing produce product! I would recommend to anybody.
Vicky H.
Vicky H.
Parkersburg
Activia is so good. I love the nutritional facts about Activia. I eat it at least once a day
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Excellent flavor and size. My teenage daughter likes to take this one for dessert at school.