Add a Photo

#245 in Yogurt
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
Really great yogurt my parents loves them. I have tried them and liked only the cherry flavor.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Locust Grove, GA
Oct. 4, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Love the taste! I'm not sure if it's actually regulating me but if it's good for you, why not!
Josselyn R.
Josselyn R.
Oct. 18, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
It has a rich texture and a very good flavor. Not sour like orher brands. It is not too sweet.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.
Racheal C.
Racheal C.
May 19, 2017, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
This gets four starts only because it's a little pricey, but it's too notch quality. I love all things vanilla and this has a great flavor for being a Greek yogurt. I don't tend to like the Greek yogurts because I feel they taste a little sour but this is smooth, creamy, has a great flavor and does amazing things for my belly!
Gerri E.
Gerri E.
May 15, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I love Greek yogurt / Its thicker and and creamier and tastier.Its very healthy especially with Actvia Probiotics and keeps me feeling nourished the Price is great and the multiples are a great value. Sometimes I add my own fruit, any fruit ..frozen or fresh
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Bedford
March 29, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Carol S.
Carol S.
May 25, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Absolutely delicious. My favorite flavor and brand. I just like it because I'm lactose intolerant and this has active cultures that dont make me bloat or feel sick after.
Christia C.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 27, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.
caroline s.
caroline s.
May 6, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Activia grego é tudo de bom! Traz uma uma sensação de que consumir um produto com qualidade há de trazer um benefício tanto pro interior quanto para o exterior! Obtendo boa saúde!