BY ACTIVIA

Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
Really great yogurt my parents loves them. I have tried them and liked only the cherry flavor.
Josselyn R.
It has a rich texture and a very good flavor. Not sour like orher brands. It is not too sweet.
Amanda T.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the taste! I'm not sure if it's actually regulating me but if it's good for you, why not!
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me gusta este yogur y lo recomiendo! A mis hijos les encanta, es súper cremoso no es muy dulce, el sabor de vainilla es bueno y comparado con otros yogures creo q tienen mejor calidad por lo tanto lo recomiendo, al comer este yogur mi organismo no se siente nada pesado!
Robin C.
Lewisville
The yogurt has a great consistency and texture! The flavors perv I normally buy it at my own local grocery stores and target it's perfect for Mixing fruit do you have a simple dessert!
Amber S.
We really enjoy this product. The taste, the texture is smoothe, and the easy to read packaging. I have 6 people in my house and only one person doesn't like it.... (only because it's cold - he doesn't like cold food!)
melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
Nice natural vanilla flavor. Doesn't taste artificial at all. Also a very good source of probiotics. Whenever I am on antibiotics I always go for this yogurt to give myself a dose of probiotic 👍🏼
Claudia B.
This yogurt is delicious! The flavor is amazing, the texture is perfect, and the yogurt is so healthy! I love this yogurt because it doesn't hurt my stomach and its my favorite vanilla yogurt! I will definitely recommend this
Brianna M.
Very good yogurt! Love eating it as a snack with some granola and fruit! Very good flavor! We've bought this several times and we still love it! It's a stand out product and we would definitely buy it again!