Add a Photo

#149 in Yogurt
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY

Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Buffy W.
Buffy W.

yogurt is a great, yummy, inexpensive brand. always fresh and you can eat on the go or for meal replacement.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste, low in calories and is a great snack! highly recommend this yogurt, sweet and tasty! love it
Haley M.
Haley M.

Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA

I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I like the benefit of probiotics in this yogurt, but the consistency is a little too thin for my liking.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
La Crosse, WI

Decent flavor! I enjoy adding granola or fresh fruit to this. Not a terrible way to keep you regular!

Join Now