BY ACTIVIA

Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
It's fine for me. I like the fact that it has probiotics. However, if you read the instructions you need to have 2 cups per day to get the benefits of the probiotics. I feel like with the amount of sugar in these cups of yogurt, it's not worth the benefits. I would rather make my own homemade yogurt. Healthier and less sugar. But these taste great don't get me wrong. I put half a cup in my protein shake after my daily workout.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.
caroline s.
Activia grego é tudo de bom! Traz uma uma sensação de que consumir um produto com qualidade há de trazer um benefício tanto pro interior quanto para o exterior! Obtendo boa saúde!
Mavis K.
I like it because it has probiotics and stuff to help you with your intestinal motility but the amount of sugar that it has it's too much. I recommend some others that are better. The taste is good and you can use it with protein shakes or normal shakes.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
These Greek yogurt cups are delicious. These are my favorites. I fell in love the first time I had one. It's better than others because of the good bacteria included that helps with digestion. I'd absolutely buy it again! Yum!
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I enjoy this flavor with granola. It is a small portion but I have noticed that it is more filling than I expected. I also noticed more regularity after eating this yogurt for a few days and that is always a plus. Yummy/healthy breakfast for several reasons. Makes you regular and tastes great.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is a good basic vanilla yogurt. It's not as thick as other brands of Greek yogurts I have tried but it's still good. It's a good value and a good size for each cup. I would repurchase this product but it's not my #1 choice.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
I eat one of there every morning. I love th vanilla flavor it's nice and simple but so tasty. I love how eating one of these yogurts a day it regulates my system. It's very affordable and very delicious
Rosa and Sara C.
Marlton, NJ
Looking for a great way to help settle your digestion? Activia's vanilla nonfat greek yogurt will not only set your digestion track straight, but it will curb your hunger as well. It tastes just as great as other vanilla greek yogurt but with all the benefits you need for a healthier life style.
Catherine D.
Dannon's vanilla is perfect, I find many other vanilla yoghurts to be oversweet or overflavored while activia is more of a subtle flavor. I always feel as though I'm making a healthy choice with this yoghurt!