BY ACTIVIA

Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
Really great yogurt my parents loves them. I have tried them and liked only the cherry flavor.
Josselyn R.
Josselyn R.
It has a rich texture and a very good flavor. Not sour like orher brands. It is not too sweet.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the taste! I'm not sure if it's actually regulating me but if it's good for you, why not!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I do love this yogurt. It tastes delicious. And it really does work. If you've tried it with no results you have to kind of be patient. Eat it twice a day and after a week or two you'll notice a difference. I usually have one between breakfast and lunch and another between lunch and dinner. I get the two a day like the product says plus it helps with a healthy snack instead of junk food.
Racheal C.
Racheal C.
This gets four starts only because it's a little pricey, but it's too notch quality. I love all things vanilla and this has a great flavor for being a Greek yogurt. I don't tend to like the Greek yogurts because I feel they taste a little sour but this is smooth, creamy, has a great flavor and does amazing things for my belly!
Gerri E.
Gerri E.
I love Greek yogurt / Its thicker and and creamier and tastier.Its very healthy especially with Actvia Probiotics and keeps me feeling nourished the Price is great and the multiples are a great value. Sometimes I add my own fruit, any fruit ..frozen or fresh
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Bedford
I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Absolutely delicious. My favorite flavor and brand. I just like it because I'm lactose intolerant and this has active cultures that dont make me bloat or feel sick after.
Vankesha I.
Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
The vanilla Activia is my favourite one and it course, lol, I have to put it in the freezer before I gobble it down and lick the spoon after, 😂😂😂😂.