Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#229 in Yogurt
Buffy W.
Buffy W.

yogurt is a great, yummy, inexpensive brand. always fresh and you can eat on the go or for meal replacement.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.

I love this Greek yogurt! Has a smooth and flavorful taste. I love to add some fresh fruit or granola to it!
Haley M.
Haley M.

Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA

I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I like the benefit of probiotics in this yogurt, but the consistency is a little too thin for my liking.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
La Crosse, WI

Decent flavor! I enjoy adding granola or fresh fruit to this. Not a terrible way to keep you regular!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Definetely vainilla is something that yogurts shouldn't have, totally disgusted for this particulary
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Haverhill, MA

Works great for digestive system. Healthy way to start the morning. Energy booster and great flavor
Annie J.
Annie J.

I eat this everyday.. have been eating this since 2 years now. I love it and will always love it.
Josselyn R.
Josselyn R.

It has a rich texture and a very good flavor. Not sour like orher brands. It is not too sweet.