Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#157 in Yogurt
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

I like the benefit of probiotics in this yogurt, but the consistency is a little too thin for my liking.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
La Crosse, WI

Decent flavor! I enjoy adding granola or fresh fruit to this. Not a terrible way to keep you regular!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

Definetely vainilla is something that yogurts shouldn't have, totally disgusted for this particulary
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Haverhill, MA

Works great for digestive system. Healthy way to start the morning. Energy booster and great flavor
Annie J.
Annie J.

I eat this everyday.. have been eating this since 2 years now. I love it and will always love it.
Josselyn R.
Josselyn R.

It has a rich texture and a very good flavor. Not sour like orher brands. It is not too sweet.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Locust Grove, GA

Love the taste! I'm not sure if it's actually regulating me but if it's good for you, why not!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

Really great yogurt my parents loves them. I have tried them and liked only the cherry flavor.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.

Excellent flavor and size. My teenage daughter likes to take this one for dessert at school.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI

Activia's Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt is actually one of my most favorite. Yummy.

Join Now