Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#176 in Yogurt
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Este yoghurt es bueno, me gusta la textura pero me gustaría que fuera un poco mas espeso pero en general me gusta
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY

Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste, low in calories and is a great snack! highly recommend this yogurt, sweet and tasty! love it
Haley M.
Haley M.

Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA

I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.

Join Now