Add a Photo

#157 in Yogurt
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida

Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC

I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Cecely R.
Cecely R.

I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Patricia O.
Patricia O.

Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

These are good and vanilla is my daughters favorite flavor. I have her use these to stay regular because she has issues alot
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I'm not normally a yogurt fan, but this one was quite tasty and a great snack to reach for when you have a craving
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Este yoghurt es bueno, me gusta la textura pero me gustaría que fuera un poco mas espeso pero en general me gusta

Join Now