BY ACTIVIA #67 in Yogurt

Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
I do love this yogurt. It tastes delicious. And it really does work. If you've tried it with no results you have to kind of be patient. Eat it twice a day and after a week or two you'll notice a difference. I usually have one between breakfast and lunch and another between lunch and dinner. I get the two a day like the product says plus it helps with a healthy snack instead of junk food.
Madison W.
Luther, OK
Activia's non fat vanilla is super delicious! It's good by itself, but it's also great in pairs. It's good with fruit and would also make a great addition to just about any pie! It's about the only yogurt I eat anymore!
Shannon T.
Bossier City, LA
Dannon Activia Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt tastes great and really does "get things moving", if you know what I mean!  I happened to try it when another brand was out of stock, and Dannon is just as good as my "beloved" yogurt brand.  I will definitely be buying this product again!
Racheal C.
This gets four starts only because it's a little pricey, but it's too notch quality. I love all things vanilla and this has a great flavor for being a Greek yogurt. I don't tend to like the Greek yogurts because I feel they taste a little sour but this is smooth, creamy, has a great flavor and does amazing things for my belly!
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me gusta este yogur y lo recomiendo! A mis hijos les encanta, es súper cremoso no es muy dulce, el sabor de vainilla es bueno y comparado con otros yogures creo q tienen mejor calidad por lo tanto lo recomiendo, al comer este yogur mi organismo no se siente nada pesado!
Erica K.
They are very good yogurts but they do not keep me full even when paired with a banana or oatmeal (Usually one item plus a yogurt would equal my breakfast but this did not help keep me satisfied) I also saw no difference in regards to my digestive system.
Gerri E.
I love Greek yogurt / Its thicker and and creamier and tastier.Its very healthy especially with Actvia Probiotics and keeps me feeling nourished the Price is great and the multiples are a great value. Sometimes I add my own fruit, any fruit ..frozen or fresh
Andrea R.
Bedford
I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!
Amber S.
We really enjoy this product. The taste, the texture is smoothe, and the easy to read packaging. I have 6 people in my house and only one person doesn't like it.... (only because it's cold - he doesn't like cold food!)