Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#157 in Yogurt
Patricia O.
Patricia O.

Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY

Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.
Buffy W.
Buffy W.

yogurt is a great, yummy, inexpensive brand. always fresh and you can eat on the go or for meal replacement.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.

I love this Greek yogurt! Has a smooth and flavorful taste. I love to add some fresh fruit or granola to it!
Haley M.
Haley M.

Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA

I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.

Join Now