BY ACTIVIA

Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton
I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH
Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Love this flavor! If I want to keep healthy functioning intestines I keep this around! It really does help!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the vanilla flavor and these taste like vanilla. Which are healthy for you since its creek yogurt.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
I like the benefit of probiotics in this yogurt, but the consistency is a little too thin for my liking.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
La Crosse, WI
Decent flavor! I enjoy adding granola or fresh fruit to this. Not a terrible way to keep you regular!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
Definetely vainilla is something that yogurts shouldn't have, totally disgusted for this particulary
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Haverhill, MA
Works great for digestive system. Healthy way to start the morning. Energy booster and great flavor
Nur G.
Nur G.
I eat this everyday.. have been eating this since 2 years now. I love it and will always love it.