Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#157 in Yogurt
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

When I stay at a hotel I get so excited when I see Dannom Greek Yogurt for breakfast! It's delicious by itself or mixed with fruit and it's good for you too! My favorite yogurt by far. Its a good buy!
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
São Paulo

Esse ainda não experimentei, mas quero muito, deve ser tão saboroso e prazeroso de comer quanto os outros. A qualidade é otima, recomendo os yogurtes activia pra toda mulher.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

I really enjoy this yogurt when I need that uplifting taste after a dry meal. It's easy to take with me to my school when I'm craving for something so badly.
me encanta el activia regeneris pero no lo encontre pero este activia es delisioso tu be la oportunidad de probarlo y me encanto tiene un sabor super rico
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

It helps me a lot with my digestive system, it doesn't feel heavy on my stomach, I can drink it at night with any concerns about my digestive process.
Enrique S.
Enrique S.

La mayoría de los productos son buenos en general aunque algunos sabores son desagradables.
Desde mi punto de vista agregaría mas variedad de sabores
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Julie S.
Julie S.

Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Arlene A.
Arlene A.

What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
R B.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario

I love yogurt especially greek yogurt! It's semi affordable depending on your budget and it tastes very good, well in my opinion it does.

Join Now