Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#149 in Yogurt
Julie S.
Julie S.

Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Arlene A.
Arlene A.

What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
R B.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario

I love yogurt especially greek yogurt! It's semi affordable depending on your budget and it tastes very good, well in my opinion it does.
Lia R.
Lia R.

Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , Ca

Tastes so good! You honestly forget that you're eating something healthy! Perfect little snack in between meals or for a sweet treat!
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC

I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Cecely R.
Cecely R.

I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Patricia O.
Patricia O.

Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive

Join Now