Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#154 in Yogurt
Arlene A.
Arlene A.

What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
R B.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario

I love yogurt especially greek yogurt! It's semi affordable depending on your budget and it tastes very good, well in my opinion it does.
Lia R.
Lia R.

Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC

I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.

Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Cecely R.
Cecely R.

I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.

Join Now