Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups

Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups

By ACTIVIA
4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars50%
  • 4 Stars28%
  • 3 Stars17%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
#176 in Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Reviews (60)
Q&A (0)
Enrique S.
Enrique S.

6 reviews

La mayoría de los productos son buenos en general aunque algunos sabores son desagradables.
Desde mi punto de vista agregaría mas variedad de sabores
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

181 reviews

Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Julie S.
Julie S.

62 reviews

Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Arlene A.
Arlene A.

118 reviews

What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
R B.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario

226 reviews

I love yogurt especially greek yogurt! It's semi affordable depending on your budget and it tastes very good, well in my opinion it does.
Lia R.
Lia R.

64 reviews

Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Gicelle G.
Gicelle G.
Doral, Florida

48 reviews

Este yogurt me aporta toda la energia que necesito en la mañana, me gusta comerlo sin nada en el estomago. Me ayuda a ir al baño
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC

99 reviews

I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Cecely R.
Cecely R.
Miami, FL

26 reviews

I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us