Add a Photo

By ACTIVIA
#229 in Yogurt
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC

I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Cecely R.
Cecely R.

I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Patricia O.
Patricia O.

Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Randi W.
Randi W.

Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
kelly h.
kelly h.
florham park, NJ

So plain and it doesn't taste good don't eat it or else you will probably not like it because it doesn't taste so good
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean
Donjala T.
Donjala T.
Clinton

I .have to have one a day I have IBS and this helps me get regular help keep bowels soft I love the taste as well.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Cleveland, OH

Activia gets your diet in order. I love the way it makes me feel and the ingredients of probiotics that's in it.
Makala G.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY

Absolutely love this yogurt. Very very flavorful and smooth. Could eat this every single day. Very good product.

Join Now