BY ACTIVIA

melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
Nice natural vanilla flavor. Doesn't taste artificial at all. Also a very good source of probiotics. Whenever I am on antibiotics I always go for this yogurt to give myself a dose of probiotic 👍🏼
Kimberly D.
I do like the dannon products but i was not a huge fan of this one. The value is superior but the vanilla flavoring was bland to me. I do think it is one of the more healthier yogurts-sugar content wise. I would probably not buy this particular one again.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
I usually bought the Activia yogurt because help me with my intestinal work , and now the mixed the best Activities componentes with a Greek texture. I love that, I will keep buying
Cheryl W.
Love love love! The best part about this yogurt is that I'm not starving an hour later! It's completely affordable and available at pretty much every grocery store! I've been eating this for years now!
Deanna M.
This product is great! I eat it all the time. It taste like a smooth vanilla milkshake. It compares to no other product because it is so smooth and not watery at all. The flavor is out of this world!
Sarah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Good taste and does what it should. It is a great snack or breakfast. Even my picky eater likes this yogurt. It's better than other yogurt brands that I've tried. It is healthy and light, so it's great for people who want to lose weight. I would buy again.
Melody
Great source of protein and a great taste! I usually buy activia at either target or Walmart for a good price. I like the taste and how easy it is on the stomach.
Carol S.
Absolutely delicious. My favorite flavor and brand. I just like it because I'm lactose intolerant and this has active cultures that dont make me bloat or feel sick after.
This yogurt is delicious! My daughter is very picky and she loves this brand! Other yogurts tend to be sour and this one isn't! It's very affordable for those on a budget! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
It's fine for me. I like the fact that it has probiotics. However, if you read the instructions you need to have 2 cups per day to get the benefits of the probiotics. I feel like with the amount of sugar in these cups of yogurt, it's not worth the benefits. I would rather make my own homemade yogurt. Healthier and less sugar. But these taste great don't get me wrong. I put half a cup in my protein shake after my daily workout.