BY ACTIVIA

Erica K.
They are very good yogurts but they do not keep me full even when paired with a banana or oatmeal (Usually one item plus a yogurt would equal my breakfast but this did not help keep me satisfied) I also saw no difference in regards to my digestive system.
Gerri E.
I love Greek yogurt / Its thicker and and creamier and tastier.Its very healthy especially with Actvia Probiotics and keeps me feeling nourished the Price is great and the multiples are a great value. Sometimes I add my own fruit, any fruit ..frozen or fresh
Andrea R.
Bedford
I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!
Amber S.
We really enjoy this product. The taste, the texture is smoothe, and the easy to read packaging. I have 6 people in my house and only one person doesn't like it.... (only because it's cold - he doesn't like cold food!)
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Sara M.
Vernon Hills , IL
I really like this product. It is very light and tasty. The flavor is not too strong too. It is really perfect. I bought it in Target. I does not have a lot of sugar so that's good. I would like to buy it again.
melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
Nice natural vanilla flavor. Doesn't taste artificial at all. Also a very good source of probiotics. Whenever I am on antibiotics I always go for this yogurt to give myself a dose of probiotic 👍🏼
Kimberly D.
I do like the dannon products but i was not a huge fan of this one. The value is superior but the vanilla flavoring was bland to me. I do think it is one of the more healthier yogurts-sugar content wise. I would probably not buy this particular one again.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
I usually bought the Activia yogurt because help me with my intestinal work , and now the mixed the best Activities componentes with a Greek texture. I love that, I will keep buying