Add a Photo

#255 in Yogurt
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Arlene A.
Arlene A.
What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Es un yogurt muy rico que siempre me gustaestar comprando.
Lo como en casa, en la escuela, a cualquier lado que vaya simplemente.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I really enjoy eating Activia. I remember I used to stick a fork in it and freeze it. It tasted so much better when it was cold.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Does help with upset stomach and to regulate digestion, the flavor is really good and doesn't give you a sour feeling in stomy
Cecely R.
Cecely R.
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
I think the flavor for activity it is very artificial and I personally prefer a more natural flavor with very little additives
Randi W.
Randi W.
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
Delete vanilla yogurt most of the time and dinner was a good come variety active yeah I've heard it's good for your digestive
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups
The one and only Greek yogurt I will shove in my mouth on the daily plus it helps me go potty if you know what I mean