Add a Photo

#229 in Yogurt
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

When I stay at a hotel I get so excited when I see Dannom Greek Yogurt for breakfast! It's delicious by itself or mixed with fruit and it's good for you too! My favorite yogurt by far. Its a good buy!
Christia C.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV

I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.
caroline s.
caroline s.

Activia grego é tudo de bom! Traz uma uma sensação de que consumir um produto com qualidade há de trazer um benefício tanto pro interior quanto para o exterior! Obtendo boa saúde!
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

It helps me a lot with my digestive system, it doesn't feel heavy on my stomach, I can drink it at night with any concerns about my digestive process.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.
Julie S.
Julie S.

Individual cups make them so easy to pack to eat during the day and the vanilla makes them easy to mix with whatever fruit or granola I want
Arlene A.
Arlene A.

What's not to love about this product? It is amazingly good for you and it taste great. This is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , Ca

Tastes so good! You honestly forget that you're eating something healthy! Perfect little snack in between meals or for a sweet treat!
Lia R.
Lia R.

Soy adicta al yogurt, y esta es una de mis marcas favoritas, en mi carrito nunca pueden faltar. El sabor y la consistencia me facinan