BY ACTIVIA #81 in Yogurt

Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
Very good and keeps everything regular. Not overly sweet which is nice. Definitely not for a whole breakfast though. Does not fill you up. Usually have it as a side to something else. Will buy again and try new flavors as their available Would recommend
ROSELINE A.
Athens , GA
It’s delicious! It’s a great snack or breakfast to have especially when you’re one the go. I typically don’t reach for yogurt but I do reach for this one. I think it is completely worth the bucks. Give a try especially with added granola or fruit!
Asma A.
Non fat Greek yogurt is a great way to get protein and also very good way to loose weight. Greek yogurt is little expensive than regular one but it’s okay to compare it’s benefits.
Caroline K.
I’m weird about textures anyway, but this is some of the driest mouth-feel Greek yogurt I’ve ever had (hopefully that makes sense). The light Greek yogurt version of this is soooo much better.
Stephanie B.
This is one of the better Greek yogurts! This specific type has definitely gained popularity, but some Greek yogurts have an incredibly sour taste (though I guess it comes with the territory). However, if you are eating for the health benefits, this is the one to choose as far as flavor goes!
Kristin M.
Marietta
Tastes great and helps the stomach. Bought at Kroger and usually eat at lunch time with a sandwich or breakfast with a piece of fruit. I typically buy every week.
Robin C.
Lewisville
The yogurt has a great consistency and texture! The flavors perv I normally buy it at my own local grocery stores and target it's perfect for Mixing fruit do you have a simple dessert!
Ronnie P.
I always try to have a probiotic a day to make sure I stay regular. This is excellent to make mini parfaits with for breakfast. I put the yogurt at the bottom, and top with my favorite multigrain cereal and some fresh fruit! Delicious!!
MiNa B.
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups is really good! I purchased this yogurt at my local Walmart. I'm a huge fan of yogurt so Dannon never disappoints. It's packed with the sweet flavors of Vanilla. Not only is it delicious but it's inexpensive. I would definitely recommend!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Whenever I have a stomach ache or sick I always get vanilla and it really helps settle my stomach and give my stomach a good layer of good bacteria. The flavor is smooth and not fake at all. I would give this to anyone.