Add a Photo

#149 in Yogurt
Madison W.
Madison W.
Luther, OK

Activia's non fat vanilla is super delicious! It's good by itself, but it's also great in pairs. It's good with fruit and would also make a great addition to just about any pie! It's about the only yogurt I eat anymore!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hamilton, Ontario

Great yogurt! Glad they have come out with a Greek version. I love the vanilla because I like to add my own fruit and sometimes granola to it myself. The price is comparable to other brands. I like that it's non fat.
Yasmine E.
Yasmine E.

So basically it's yogurt so it's good for you and it has no fat which is awesome but to top it off it also tastes amazing like I love vanilla yogurt and I always get it because it's like a really healthy treat
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY

I eat one of there every morning. I love th vanilla flavor it's nice and simple but so tasty. I love how eating one of these yogurts a day it regulates my system. It's very affordable and very delicious
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

When I stay at a hotel I get so excited when I see Dannom Greek Yogurt for breakfast! It's delicious by itself or mixed with fruit and it's good for you too! My favorite yogurt by far. Its a good buy!
Christia C.
Christia C.
Las Vegas, NV

I almost always have Activia yogurt in my refrigerator at home. I love all the flavors except the one with fiber. It made the consistency of the yogurt slimy. I threw the rest away.
karen y.
karen y.

me encanta el activia regeneris pero no lo encontre pero este activia es delisioso tu be la oportunidad de probarlo y me encanto tiene un sabor super rico
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

It helps me a lot with my digestive system, it doesn't feel heavy on my stomach, I can drink it at night with any concerns about my digestive process.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO

Activia is so great for those of us with digestion issues. This stuff tastes great and makes me feel full enough that I'm not starving by 9:30.

Join Now