Add a Photo

#157 in Yogurt
Maria C.
Maria C.
Montreal, Quebec

I love having this yogurt for breakfast or even an afternoon snack. I feel like it tastes best with cut up fruits and maybe even oats on top. The vanilla flavor has got to be my favorite one, although the peach and strawberry also very good
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

This is a good basic vanilla yogurt. It's not as thick as other brands of Greek yogurts I have tried but it's still good. It's a good value and a good size for each cup. I would repurchase this product but it's not my #1 choice.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Rockingham, NC

These Greek yogurt cups are delicious. These are my favorites. I fell in love the first time I had one. It's better than others because of the good bacteria included that helps with digestion. I'd absolutely buy it again! Yum!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Luther, OK

Activia's non fat vanilla is super delicious! It's good by itself, but it's also great in pairs. It's good with fruit and would also make a great addition to just about any pie! It's about the only yogurt I eat anymore!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hamilton, Ontario

Great yogurt! Glad they have come out with a Greek version. I love the vanilla because I like to add my own fruit and sometimes granola to it myself. The price is comparable to other brands. I like that it's non fat.
Yasmine E.
Yasmine E.

So basically it's yogurt so it's good for you and it has no fat which is awesome but to top it off it also tastes amazing like I love vanilla yogurt and I always get it because it's like a really healthy treat
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Langley

these are amazing for on the go people. amazing flavour, great portions, and they're good for you. they don't break the bank either. i absolutely could not live without these yogurts. they're even good frozen
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Dannon's vanilla is perfect, I find many other vanilla yoghurts to be oversweet or overflavored while activia is more of a subtle flavor. I always feel as though I'm making a healthy choice with this yoghurt!
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY

I eat one of there every morning. I love th vanilla flavor it's nice and simple but so tasty. I love how eating one of these yogurts a day it regulates my system. It's very affordable and very delicious
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!

Join Now