BY ACTIVIA

Robin C.
Lewisville
The yogurt has a great consistency and texture! The flavors perv I normally buy it at my own local grocery stores and target it's perfect for Mixing fruit do you have a simple dessert!
Claudia B.
This yogurt is delicious! The flavor is amazing, the texture is perfect, and the yogurt is so healthy! I love this yogurt because it doesn't hurt my stomach and its my favorite vanilla yogurt! I will definitely recommend this
Brianna M.
Very good yogurt! Love eating it as a snack with some granola and fruit! Very good flavor! We've bought this several times and we still love it! It's a stand out product and we would definitely buy it again!
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
This yogurt is smooth and delicious. Its health you can taste and its even good if you freeze it a bit and eat it like a popsicle. Its affordable and easy to find
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I do love this yogurt. It tastes delicious. And it really does work. If you've tried it with no results you have to kind of be patient. Eat it twice a day and after a week or two you'll notice a difference. I usually have one between breakfast and lunch and another between lunch and dinner. I get the two a day like the product says plus it helps with a healthy snack instead of junk food.
Madison W.
Luther, OK
Activia's non fat vanilla is super delicious! It's good by itself, but it's also great in pairs. It's good with fruit and would also make a great addition to just about any pie! It's about the only yogurt I eat anymore!
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I enjoy this flavor with granola. It is a small portion but I have noticed that it is more filling than I expected. I also noticed more regularity after eating this yogurt for a few days and that is always a plus. Yummy/healthy breakfast for several reasons. Makes you regular and tastes great.
Shannon T.
Bossier City, LA
Dannon Activia Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt tastes great and really does "get things moving", if you know what I mean!  I happened to try it when another brand was out of stock, and Dannon is just as good as my "beloved" yogurt brand.  I will definitely be buying this product again!
Racheal C.
This gets four starts only because it's a little pricey, but it's too notch quality. I love all things vanilla and this has a great flavor for being a Greek yogurt. I don't tend to like the Greek yogurts because I feel they taste a little sour but this is smooth, creamy, has a great flavor and does amazing things for my belly!
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me gusta este yogur y lo recomiendo! A mis hijos les encanta, es súper cremoso no es muy dulce, el sabor de vainilla es bueno y comparado con otros yogures creo q tienen mejor calidad por lo tanto lo recomiendo, al comer este yogur mi organismo no se siente nada pesado!