Add a Photo

#176 in Yogurt
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I tried activia first as part of a diet. It tastes just like any other vanilla yogurt so you dont have to worry about flavor not being up to par with normal yogurt. I continued to eat it even after I was no longer following a specific diet because I felt the benefits from it. It truly does regulate your digestion and the good bacteria in this yogurt can aid in different digestive problems. I have had ulcers in the past, h.pylori infections and also going through a pregnancy which can cause constipation or diarrhea and I truly feel that this has aided in helping me in all those situations. I also love the portion sizes are small so i dont end up wasting any. I usually eat this topped with fruit, granola and chia seeds. My reason for the 4 star review is because I wish they had an organic version.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN

It's fine for me. I like the fact that it has probiotics. However, if you read the instructions you need to have 2 cups per day to get the benefits of the probiotics. I feel like with the amount of sugar in these cups of yogurt, it's not worth the benefits. I would rather make my own homemade yogurt. Healthier and less sugar. But these taste great don't get me wrong. I put half a cup in my protein shake after my daily workout.
Rosa and Sara C.
Rosa and Sara C.
Exton, PA

Looking for a great way to help settle your digestion? Activia's vanilla nonfat greek yogurt will not only set your digestion track straight, but it will curb your hunger as well. It tastes just as great as other vanilla greek yogurt but with all the benefits you need for a healthier life style.
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, Alberta

I find that I'm not really a fan of Greek yogurt but when I tried this I really did enjoy it especially with it also being low fat. I switched to this yogurt because it's so much healthier than regular yogurt but some days I do crave the sugar cause these a slightly lacking in flavor.
Rory S.
Rory S.
Wingham, ON

I use this product to help boost my protein intake when I'm on a bulking cycle.
High in protein, low in fat, but a little bit of an aftertaste. Blends really well with my protein powder, which eliminates the after taste. Great value as well! 5 out of 5 all the way from me.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Ponto Chique, MG, Brasil

Provei apenas uma vez!!! Tem um formato consistente, não é um yogurt aguado. Varios sabores e é super bom para a saude e digestão. Não é um yogurt que tomaria todo dia mais pelo menos umas 3 vezes por semana. Mais apesar de ser bom é muito caro e vem pouco.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.

I like it because it has probiotics and stuff to help you with your intestinal motility but the amount of sugar that it has it's too much. I recommend some others that are better. The taste is good and you can use it with protein shakes or normal shakes.
Camila H.
Camila H.
Medellin

I love this Greek yogurt for their taste because it's my favorite, delicious plus the high protein content is one of the good things I have already bought many times also promises what meets, helps your digestion is much better and much faster .
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, MI

This is a good basic vanilla yogurt. It's not as thick as other brands of Greek yogurts I have tried but it's still good. It's a good value and a good size for each cup. I would repurchase this product but it's not my #1 choice.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Rockingham, NC

These Greek yogurt cups are delicious. These are my favorites. I fell in love the first time I had one. It's better than others because of the good bacteria included that helps with digestion. I'd absolutely buy it again! Yum!

Join Now