Add a Photo

#156 in Yogurt
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN

It's fine for me. I like the fact that it has probiotics. However, if you read the instructions you need to have 2 cups per day to get the benefits of the probiotics. I feel like with the amount of sugar in these cups of yogurt, it's not worth the benefits. I would rather make my own homemade yogurt. Healthier and less sugar. But these taste great don't get me wrong. I put half a cup in my protein shake after my daily workout.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Bedford

I love Activia, because it really helps to keep your digestive tract healthy. However, I usually go for the plain flavor. Activia usually does a great job with flavors, but, for some reason, the vanilla is not that great. Too sweet for me! Do not eat this is you do not have a strong sweet tooth.
Rosa and Sara C.
Rosa and Sara C.
Exton, PA

Looking for a great way to help settle your digestion? Activia's vanilla nonfat greek yogurt will not only set your digestion track straight, but it will curb your hunger as well. It tastes just as great as other vanilla greek yogurt but with all the benefits you need for a healthier life style.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.

I like it because it has probiotics and stuff to help you with your intestinal motility but the amount of sugar that it has it's too much. I recommend some others that are better. The taste is good and you can use it with protein shakes or normal shakes.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

This is a good basic vanilla yogurt. It's not as thick as other brands of Greek yogurts I have tried but it's still good. It's a good value and a good size for each cup. I would repurchase this product but it's not my #1 choice.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Rockingham, NC

These Greek yogurt cups are delicious. These are my favorites. I fell in love the first time I had one. It's better than others because of the good bacteria included that helps with digestion. I'd absolutely buy it again! Yum!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Luther, OK

Activia's non fat vanilla is super delicious! It's good by itself, but it's also great in pairs. It's good with fruit and would also make a great addition to just about any pie! It's about the only yogurt I eat anymore!
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY

I eat one of there every morning. I love th vanilla flavor it's nice and simple but so tasty. I love how eating one of these yogurts a day it regulates my system. It's very affordable and very delicious
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ

I like this yogurt because are a perfect snack and healthy. I put one in my bag because sometimes I can't find nothing healthy to eat so the yogurt help me so much. Also vanilla is my favorite flavor!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

When I stay at a hotel I get so excited when I see Dannom Greek Yogurt for breakfast! It's delicious by itself or mixed with fruit and it's good for you too! My favorite yogurt by far. Its a good buy!

Join Now